Cherokee Christian Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
- These are challenging times for Christian parents! How does a Christian parent raise their child in the training and instruction of the Lord? What part can Cherokee Christian Schools play in the parent's God given mission to educate their children to think and live Christianly?
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus AB, AP Computer Science, AP Microeconomics, AP Physics, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art, AP US History, AP World History, DE Pre-Calculus, DE US History, Dual Enrollment (DE) Chemistry|
|Average SAT score||1242|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Average noted. Kindergarten is less, high school is more.|
|Admissions Director||Michael Lee|
|Admissions Associate||Kim Howell|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cheerleading, Dance, Drum Line, Gaming Club, National Honor Society Chapter, Run Club, STEM Club, Trail Life
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts Guild, Drama, Middle School Theater
- A person's worldview is simply the way they think, which in turn influences every decision they make. A Christian worldview is one that always applies what the Bible says about those life decisions. At Cherokee Christian Schools, we teach a worldview for Christ, training children to think Christianly while preparing them for all of life. We are building hearts, minds, and bodies on the Word of God. Our school is known for high national test scores, loving teachers, and a safe, 21st century classroom environment. Please explore our website and learn as much as you can. Then, we invite you to attend an Open House or call for a personal tour of the facilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Grades: NS-4 | 33 students
152 Rolling Hills Avenue
Canton, GA 30114
(770)479-9535 8.1 NS-4
- Canton Grades: K-12 | 31 students
2861 Ball Ground Hwy
Canton, GA 30114
(770)479-7638 10.6 K-12
- Woodstock Grades: 1-9
102 Springfieled Dr.
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770)926-7827 3.3 1-9
I love this school and personally think that all the teachers are caring and Christ-like. They teach us valueable lessons and they give us un-forgettable knowledge, I highly recommend this school to other families and students.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - decha
Bryan College in Dayton, Tennessee is a high level Christian school. As part of our recent diversity program we wish to offer scholarships to native american students who seek a quality education and qualify. Any student from your school who is interested can request Bryan College brochures by calling 1-800-277-9522. Thank you and God bless.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mbarn
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.