Let Cherokee Christian Schools know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Our Application Process Our time for accepting new applications is throughout the year.
- All applications are then held for consideration at our official open enrollment time in February. Although early/late applications will be considered, priority is given to returning CCS students and classes fill up rapidly.
- We encourage you to get an early start. Our registration fee is $250 per student and is normally non-refundable.
- The enrollment process is outlined below: 1. Complete the New Student Application.
- These can be obtained from the school office or from this web site (Application Form).
- The application includes two recommendation forms (Pastor and Teacher) which are forwarded to the appropriate reference.
- Also, an authorization form to release current school records in included.
- 2. Submit the Application and Registration Fee. When you submit the application please include the following: Report Cards for the Previous Two Years Previous Standardization Test Results Copies of any special test results for learning differences or giftedness If you have been home schooling, please submit a record of the student's work, including any grades assigned.
- The registration fee is non-refundable except in the following instances: the family moves out of the area, space in no longer available, financial aid is not available (if needed), or the student is not accepted.
- 3. We conduct an interview with all new families to discuss the covenant we both are entering into for the education of your child.
- We encourage both parents to attend if possible. In addition, students will be tested to evaluate their ability to satisfy the academic demands of Cherokee Christian Schools.
- 4. Notification of Acceptance. We will notify you promptly once the steps above have been completed.
- If the class is already filled, you will be given an opportunity to join the waiting list. If you are notified of acceptance, the following information will need to be provided in order to complete the enrollment process. Delays in obtaining all enrollment materials can jeopardize your child's placement in the class.
- A Current Photo Copy of Birth Certificate Certificate of Ear, Eye, and Dental Examinations (Form 3300) Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231) Supplemental Vaccine Certification Form 3189.
- (6th grade and higher). If you have conscientious objections to immunizations, please submit a signed statement to that effect that has been notarized.