- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 922 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,268
- Acceptance rate: 72%
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
National Honor Society, Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
Annual Drama/Musical Production
- Fellowship Christian Schoolis a Christ-centered, college preparatory, independent, non-denominational covenant school that serves students in grades PreK-12. Our vision for students includes the integration of a Biblical worldview into a curriculum where character, values, and essential life skills are emphasized and modeled by a professional and dedicated faculty. This Christian philosophy of education is at the core of all areas of study. A rigorous academic program is offered, including robust co-curricular offerings with successful athletic and fine arts programs. As a Christ-centered school, students are taught how to integrate Biblical truth and learning into their daily lives to impact the culture for Christ. Fellowship Christian School nurtures and educates the whole child - heart, mind, body, and soul - and provides a balanced yet challenging college-preparatory curriculum that includes honors and Advanced Placement classes; 52 athletic teams; and an award-winning fine arts program encompassing visual, musical, and theatrical skill development. Encouraging a lifestyle of service is incorporated in elementary, middle, and high school. Students have numerous opportunities to serve others in the name of Christ, whether nearby in Roswell and Atlanta or internationally in the Dominican Republic or Zambia.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Fellowship Christian School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Fellowship Christian School?
What sports does Fellowship Christian School offer?
What is Fellowship Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Fellowship Christian School?
Endorse Fellowship Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards