Porter Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Porter School is able to meet the needs of students with various learning styles by using a language-rich and multi-sensorylearning program. Our program addresses the needs of the whole child, enabling our students to reach their full potential.
- Reading and Math are taught in small groups of 3-6, while other subjects are taught to larger groups of 10-12
- Our student planner system encourages organization, responsibility and constant parental communication
- Our reward system focuses on positive reinforcement, teamwork and building self-esteem
- Citizenship education emphasizes core values including kindness,positive communication and respect for people and property
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Porter Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Porter Academy?
What is Porter Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Porter Academy?
Endorse Porter Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards