- Queen of Angels Catholic School is Christ centered, and it is our goal to live according to God's will, the teachings of Jesus, with the power of the Holy Spirit, as we meet the spiritual, academic, social and emotional needs of each student.
- We respect each other, our school, and our community and we work together to make Queen of Angels Catholic School a warm and safe place to learn and grow.
- Queen of Angels Catholic school educates students to strengthen and develop a personal love for Christ, develop a wholesome self-image and assume personal responsibility for learning.
- This is accomplished by establishing and carrying out the objectives of the school's religious, educational and extracurricular programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||503 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoswellGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
10965 Woodstock Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
AlpharettaGrades: PK-12 | 753 students
2765 Bethany Bend
Alpharetta, GA 30004
AlpharettaGrades: K-8 | 509 students
3380 Old Alabama Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022
DecaturGrades: K-8 | 485 students
630 W Ponce De Leon Ave
Decatur, GA 30030
KennesawGrades: NS-12 | 895 students
4500 Eagle Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30144
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.