Queen Of Angels Catholic School
Queen of Angels Catholic School provides a comprehensive Christ-centered educational experience to meet the spiritual, academic, social, and emotional needs of boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Twice recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in 2007 and 2019, this private school seeks to respect each other, our school, and our community as we encounter Christ, empower students, and engage community.
Discover Queen of Angels Catholic School currently offering both in-person and online learning options at QASchool.org or on Facebook @QACatholicSchool.
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 501 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2019
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Mrs. Danielle Montepare
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Choir Program, Odyssey of the Mind
Choir Program, Odyssey of the Mind
- Queen of Angels Catholic School provides a comprehensive Christ-centered educational experience to meet the spiritual, academic, social, and emotional needs of boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. Part of the Archdiocese of Atlanta, Queen of Angels has received the designation as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence twice, in 2007 and 2019. With just over 500 students, this private school seeks to respect each other, our school, and our community as we encounter Christ, empower students, and engage community, and prepares its students mentally, spiritually, and intellectually for high school. Located in Historic Roswell, north of Atlanta, Georgia, Queen of Angels shares a campus with St. Peter Chanel Catholic Church and Preschool, Blessed Trinity Catholic High School, and St. George Village. Discover Queen of Angels Catholic School currently offering both in-person and online learning options at QASchool.org or on Facebook @QACatholicSchool.
Profile last updated:
We have been part of the Queen of Angels community for 7 years. We currently have a 3rd and 6th grader. The teachers, staff, and families are amazing. We love that are children attend mass on a weekly basis and live out our faith. The curriculum is excellent; the campus is beautiful, and we are so thankful to have our children there.
We have been at QA for 4 years and found a gem for our three children - Truly a Catholic school that is a blend of radiation and technology. The program is excellent and staffed by highly experienced teachers who are passionate about their work and love of their students. We are grateful, especially during the pandemic, that the school has provided in-person learning this year as a result of all the "extras" put into place by the school's administration.
We currently have 2 children enrolled at Queen of Angels - 8th and 4th grades. We have spent the last 9 years at the school and have consistently found the curriculum to be very strong. Our 8th grader has been very well prepared for admission into top private high schools in the area. We are most impressed with the spiritual foundation provided at Queen of Angels. From service projects, weekly mass, daily prayer, etc., the Catholic faith is woven into every aspect of the day. The parent community is very strong and supportive. Even during the trying times of the pandemic, the school has strived to be creative in an engaging community. I would (and do!) highly recommend Queen of Angels Catholic School.
Endorse Queen Of Angels Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.