Mount Pisgah Christian School
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 843 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Global Mission Trips, Habitat for Humanity, Student Government, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, National Arts Honor Society, National Thespian Society, Theatre
- Mount Pisgah Christian School has been recognized as the best value in independent school education in the area driven by its combined spiritual, academic, athletic and arts programs delivered with excellence.
- Mount Pisgah is known for proven performance in student-centered learning and above and beyond commitment to instructional coaching and personalized instruction from top teachers.
- Beyond spiritual formation integrated into the classroom, students are given the opportunity to explore their faith and God-given talents through weekly Chapel, SharpTop spiritual retreat, Bible courses and mission trips.
- Mount Pisgah qualifies as an Advanced Placement (AP) Challenge School, AP Merit School, AP STEM School, AP STEM Achievement School and AP Humanities School offering 18 Upper School AP Courses. The Lower School has implemented the research-based Wilson Foundations reading, writing and phonics curriculum bolstered by the innovative MAP Growth assessment to differentiate instruction and pinpoint individual student needs.
- Not only does this top Atlanta school develop students who are truly prepared for college and ready for life, graduates are entering some of the country`s most recognized colleges. With 100% of students accepted into a college of their choice, recent graduates are represented at the nation`s top universities including Princeton, Cornell, Davidson, Dartmouth, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, Georgia, Boston University, Johns Hopkins University, United States Military Academy and more. Members of the Class of 2020 received academic, athletic and special achievement scholarships in excess of $5.4 million.
- Exceptional extracurricular programs are a Pisgah trademark. Students participate in 46 highly successful, championship athletic programs. Our unparalleled commitment to the Arts comes alive through our Fine Arts program where student artists compete in art exhibitions, band, orchestra, choral and theater competitions.
- The one-of-a-kind Mount Pisgah Arts Academy offers quality private and group arts education lessons for current MPCS students and the greater Johns Creek Community for students 4-17 years of age.
- Mount Pisgah Christian School also boasts an International School Program welcoming exceptional students from around the globe in Middle and Upper School.
Endorse Mount Pisgah Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards