- Wesleyan School is anchored in the Christian faith and acknowledges reliance upon God as Creator, Jesus Christ as Lord and the Holy Spirit as the Divine Presence in the world.
- Believing that all children are uniquely gifted, the school offers a college preparatory program which challenges, nurtures and strengthens all its students.
- The Wesleyan community welcomes students of diverse racial, cultural and religious backgrounds.
- Because experience at home indelibly influences the spiritual and intellectual development and emotional health of each child, Wesleyan regards parents as essential partners in its educational endeavor.
- The school thus expects and values parental support of its foundational principles and goals. Wesleyan seeks to develop in each young person a desire to learn and to become a good citizen in serving the local community and the world beyond.
- The programs at Wesleyan promote spiritual, intellectual, physical and social growth. Through daily living, the school strives to create a community which exemplifies Christian values and demonstrates their implications for the individual and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
Educational Records Bureau
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||143 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Capstone Seminar, Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science A–Java, English Literature, European History, French Language and Culture, Music Theory, Physics, Spanish Language and Culture, Statistics, Studio Art, United States History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 17|
|Admissions Director||Mari Beth King|
|Total Sports Offered||17 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
- Wesleyan’s mission is to be a Christian school of academic excellence by providing each student a diverse college preparatory education guided by Christian principles and beliefs; by challenging and nurturing the mind, body, and spirit; and by developing responsible stewardship in our changing world.
Profile last updated: 07/23/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1845 students
1424 W Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
NorcrossGrades: PK-12 | 1920 students
1575 Indian Trail Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1673 students
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
AtlantaGrades: NS-12 | 1376 students
805 Mount Vernon Hwy, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
LilburnGrades: K-12 | 646 students
4575 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
A very prestigious college prep school and has a great reputation. It is a very religious school but all of the teachers truly care about their students and want to see their students grow as a person. They strive in athletics as well as academics.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Caitc