Creme De La Creme
Tel: (770) 409-0000
- Crème de la Crème is a national network of Early Learning Centers of Excellence dedicated to making the most of your child’s early years.
- Crème is designed to create an appreciation and advanced aptitude for learning to help develop the best of the best in your child and provide a long-term advantage at an early age.
- Crème de la Crème has been providing young children stimulating, supportive learning environments for nearly two decades.
- Our distinctive environment and developmental emphasis has earned us national and international attention.
- In brief, we believe in gentle guidance that fosters self-esteem, an engaging curriculum, individualized attention and an enchanting setting where "the best of the best" can unfold.
- Crème de la Crème, Inc. owns and operates premier early childhood learning centers of excellence in the United States.
- The schools accept children from infancy through kindergarten, as well as after school and summer programs for ages 6 through 12.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by program|
|Admissions Director||Christina Carroll|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
Indoor Soccer, Tennis,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet, Piano Lessons, Voice
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Karate, T-Ball
- Crème is not your typical childcare or preschool, but rather an early learning center designed to make the most of the windows of opportunity in a child’s brain development for math, science, music, art, second language, and more. Crème has been bringing out the greatness within children since 1980.
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?