Creme De La Creme
- Crème de la Crème is a national network of Early Learning Centers of Excellence dedicated to making the most of your child’s early years.
- Crème is designed to create an appreciation and advanced aptitude for learning to help develop the best of the best in your child and provide a long-term advantage at an early age.
- Crème de la Crème has been providing young children stimulating, supportive learning environments for nearly two decades.
- Our distinctive environment and developmental emphasis has earned us national and international attention.
- In brief, we believe in gentle guidance that fosters self-esteem, an engaging curriculum, individualized attention and an enchanting setting where "the best of the best" can unfold.
- Crème de la Crème, Inc. owns and operates premier early childhood learning centers of excellence in the United States.
- The schools accept children from infancy through kindergarten, as well as after school and summer programs for ages 6 through 12.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by program|
|Admissions Director||Christina Carroll|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
Indoor Soccer, Tennis,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet, Piano Lessons, Voice
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Karate, T-Ball
- Crème is not your typical childcare or preschool, but rather an early learning center designed to make the most of the windows of opportunity in a child’s brain development for math, science, music, art, second language, and more. Crème has been bringing out the greatness within children since 1980.
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.