Creme De La Creme
- Crème de la Crème is a national network of Early Learning Centers of Excellence dedicated to making the most of your child’s early years.
- Crème is designed to create an appreciation and advanced aptitude for learning to help develop the best of the best in your child and provide a long-term advantage at an early age.
- Crème de la Crème has been providing young children stimulating, supportive learning environments for nearly two decades.
- Our distinctive environment and developmental emphasis has earned us national and international attention.
- In brief, we believe in gentle guidance that fosters self-esteem, an engaging curriculum, individualized attention and an enchanting setting where "the best of the best" can unfold.
- Crème de la Crème, Inc. owns and operates premier early childhood learning centers of excellence in the United States.
- The schools accept children from infancy through kindergarten, as well as after school and summer programs for ages 6 through 12.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by program|
|Admissions Director||Christina Carroll|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Indoor Soccer, TennisBaseball, Basketball,|
Indoor Soccer, Tennis,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet, Piano Lessons, Voice
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Karate, T-Ball
- Crème is not your typical childcare or preschool, but rather an early learning center designed to make the most of the windows of opportunity in a child’s brain development for math, science, music, art, second language, and more. Crème has been bringing out the greatness within children since 1980.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.