Wade Green KinderCare
Tel: (770) 421-1630
My team takes pride in offering over a century of combined experience from the dedicated long-termed staff members.
We have an average tenure of three to 25 years at our center and an average of 30 years in the early childhood education field.
The majority of my teachers have their Childhood Development Associates Credential (CDA), Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education from our company that devoting more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year KinderCare centers host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
The teachers and staff at Wade Green KinderCare along with the innovative programs help your child discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with their teachers who partner with you in your child's development.
We are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing, and structured environment that cultivates self-esteem.
Our partnership includes regular communication with you about everyday meaningful moments and major milestones.
Wade Green KinderCare’s parents feel confident that their children will receive the best educational experience.
Our teachers are dedicated and engaged in developing their child's potential and are sensitive to the child's individual needs by consistently sustaining a quality classroom.
This is more than a job for my teachers. It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
Therefore, at the end of the day, the true key to my teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
"Children are the art work that decorates our lives: They come in different colors, shapes, and sizes but are all priceless!".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We welcome you and your family to become a part of Wade Green KinderCare in Acworth, Georgia. We believe it takes a village to not only raise but also educate and nurture a child. Our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Just like you, this was once one of the most important decisions that they too had to make. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you inside our home. The moment you walk through the front door you will be greeted with a warm, safe and fun environment that will help your child develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. Your family will have the support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for making meaningful moment. Here at Wade Green KinderCare we are truly engaged with our families giving them the assurance that your child's needs are met. You'll find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! In addition, we provide excellent value and convenient locations that '“ combined with our commitment to helping your child learn and grow '“ we hope makes choosing Wade Green KinderCare an easy decision.
- Although scraped knees are a part of growing up, you can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day. At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. Only pre-approved people with photo identification may pick up your child. At Wade Green KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Nancy serves as a role model for outstanding safety practices for all employees, children, families, and visitors. Her role includes conducting monthly Fire and Disaster Drills, ensuring that all staff remembers have up to date first aid and CPR certificates, conduct monthly safety inspections of the entire facility to maintain high cleanliness standards, and that all drivers have received training on policies regarding the safe operation.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Georgia CAPS , NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Wade Green KinderCare is Furtah Preparatory School (1.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Primrose Schools Wade Green (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennesaw Grades: NS | 40 students
4321 Wade Green Rd
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 419-8001 0.3 NS
- Kennesaw Grades: K | 26 students
3871 Jiles Rd Nw
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 428-1144 2.1 K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.