Primrose Schools Wade Green
Tel: (770) 419-8001
- Primrose School distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing environment where children are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow.
- We call our unique accredited curriculum balanced learning, blending the two leading philosophies of teaching children.
- One of those philosophies endorses a child initiated approach, in which children are free to explore their individual interest with teacher support.
- The other places a greater emphasis on teacher direction, where an established curriculum leads children along a consistent learning path.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Acworth Grades: NS-PK
4503 Wade Green Rd NW
Acworth, GA 30102
(770) 421-1630 0.3 NS-PK
- Kennesaw Grades: K | 26 students
3871 Jiles Rd Nw
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 428-1144 1.9 K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.