Brighton Private School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 103 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Non-traditional Homeschool.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Brighton Private School cost?
Brighton Private School's tuition is approximately $5,000 for private students and $100 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Brighton Private School?
The acceptance rate of Brighton Private School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 82%.
When is the application deadline for Brighton Private School?
The application deadline for Brighton Private School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brighton Private School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards