Pacelli High School
Tel: (706) 561-8243
- Pacelli High School is a Catholic high school named after Pope Pius XII, Eugenio Pacelli.
- Pacelli was founded in 1958 and is the only Catholic High School serving southwestern Georgia.
- Our mission is to provide an excellent Catholic high school education.
- Catholic Christian values are part of all that happens at Pacelli.
- Students participate in daily prayer and are challenged to become the best that they can become in and outside the classroom.
- The student body is composed of students from many faiths. This diversity strengthens the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 757 students
2020 Kay Cir
Columbus, GA 31907
(706) 561-8232 0.2 NS-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-12 | 790 students
440 Bradley Park Dr
Columbus, GA 31904
(706) 234-1392 4.5 PK-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-5 | 148 students
4217 Saint Marys Rd
Columbus, GA 31907
(706) 689-8044 2.8 PK-5
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 584 students
318 11th St
Columbus, GA 31901
(706) 256-1301 3.4 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?