- Pacelli High School is a Catholic high school named after Pope Pius XII, Eugenio Pacelli.
- Pacelli was founded in 1958 and is the only Catholic High School serving southwestern Georgia.
- Our mission is to provide an excellent Catholic high school education.
- Catholic Christian values are part of all that happens at Pacelli.
- Students participate in daily prayer and are challenged to become the best that they can become in and outside the classroom.
- The student body is composed of students from many faiths. This diversity strengthens the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.