Barrow County Christian Academy
- Barrow County Christian Academy is a ministry of the Whistleville Christian Church.
- The Academy was established in the fall of 1980. BCCA uses the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum.
- Their headquarters are located in Nashville, Tennessee. They have been. The Whistleville Christian Church is devoted to the restoration of the New Testament Christianity, its doctrines, ordinances, and its fruits.
- We believe that the Scripture of the Old and New Testament is inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and they are the supreme and final authority in faith and conduct.
- B.C.C.A. uses the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum. Their headquarters is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,900|
|Tuition Notes||Enrollment fee $260|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: NS-6 | 91 students
33 Hills Shop Rd
Auburn, GA 30011
(770)963-3052 4.8 NS-6
- Auburn Grades: K-5 | 25 students
353 Bill Robinson Road
Auburn, GA 30011
(770)318-9771 4.1 K-5
- Jefferson Grades: NS-8 | 78 students
371 Hope Haven Road
Jefferson, GA 30549
(706)367-9418 10.2 NS-8
- Athens Grades: NS-12 | 936 students
1281 Spartan Lane
Athens, GA 30606
(706)549-9225 22.4 NS-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.