Barrow County Christian Academy
Tel: (770) 867-5746
- Barrow County Christian Academy is a ministry of the Whistleville Christian Church.
- The Academy was established in the fall of 1980. BCCA uses the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum.
- Their headquarters are located in Nashville, Tennessee. They have been. The Whistleville Christian Church is devoted to the restoration of the New Testament Christianity, its doctrines, ordinances, and its fruits.
- We believe that the Scripture of the Old and New Testament is inspired by God, and inerrant in the original writings, and they are the supreme and final authority in faith and conduct.
- B.C.C.A. uses the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum. Their headquarters is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,900|
|Tuition Notes||Enrollment fee $260|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-K | 46 students
33 Hills Shop Rd
Auburn, GA 30011
(770) 963-3052 4.8 PK-K
- Auburn Grades: K-5 | 25 students
353 Bill Robinson Road
Auburn, GA 30011
(770) 318-9771 4.1 K-5
- Jefferson Grades: PK-8 | 55 students
371 Hope Haven Road
Jefferson, GA 30549
(706) 367-9418 10.2 PK-8
- Athens Grades: PK-12 | 943 students
1281 Spartan Lane
Athens, GA 30606
(706) 433-2403 22.4 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.