- Jackson Trail Christian School has been educating the children of Jackson and surrounding areas since 1975.
- JTCS operates under the charter of Hope Haven, Incorporated, founded in 1962.
- Located off Georgia Highway 11, the school is just a short drive from the Jefferson, Winder, Hoschton, and Braselton areas.
- Jackson Trail is non-Denominational and believes that Salvation is achieved only through the acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ and the remittance of sin.
- JTCS provides an excellent academic program of study through the use of Christian textbooks.
- Patriotism for one's country and Biblical teaching also play an integral part in our program of study.
- Low student-teacher ratio, discipline, respect for others, good attendance, happy and eager students, and dedicated teachers are but a few aspects which lend support to this program.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(White, Red, or Blue polo shirts & dress pants navy or Khaki)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|Tuition Notes||Full day classes 10 month plan: $350 11 month plan: $318 12 month plan: $292 K2, K3, K4 Half day Tuition $2250 per year 10 month plan-$225 11 month plan-$205 12 month plan-$188 Tuition Due by the 10th of every month. There is a 10% discount on tu|
|Admissions Director||Nicole Black|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WinderGrades: KG-12 | 6 students
83 Patrick Mill Rd Sw
Winder, GA 30680
AuburnGrades: K-5 | 25 students
353 Bill Robinson Road
Auburn, GA 30011
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.