Bethlehem Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The Academy will seek to create a desire to know and serve God in the heart of each student by equipping them academically, physically, spiritually, and socially to fulfill God's purpose for their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||668 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||80 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Computer Science, AP European History, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Physics, AP Psychology, AP Stats, AP US Government & Politics, AP US History, Ap World History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms - Khaki and Navy)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$9110 for K5-5th grade $9760 for 6th-8th grade $10,145 for 9th-12th grade Call the school for preschool rates|
|Admissions Director||Cindy Adams|
|Admissions Associate||Jan Gibson|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||21 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
4-H, Art Club, Elementary Student Council, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Ironworks Boys Leadership Fraternity, Junior National Honor Society, Lighthouse Girls Leadership Sorority, National Honor Society, P31 Club, Small Groups - spiritual emphasis, Student Ambassadors, Student Government, Worship, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Chorus, Debate and Literary, Drama, Praise Girls
Recreational Athletic Programs:
PlayBall, Youth Sports Program
- BETHLEHEM CHRISTIAN ACADEMY (BCA), established in 2000, offers a comprehensive program balanced in college preparatory academics, competitive athletics, experience in the arts, and a Christ-centered environment. Our mission, to create a desire to know and serve God in the Heart of each student by equipping them academically, physically, spiritually, and socially to fulfill God`s purpose for their lives, is integral in all areas of BCA. Students from preschool through twelfth grade learn in a safe, engaging, and caring environment where class sizes are small and personal relationships with teachers and staff thrive. Current total enrollment is 670, with over 200 in grades 9-12. BCA is committed to helping students achieve academic excellence. Students are encouraged to pursue higher learning levels. BCA offers College Preparatory, Honors, AP, and Dual-Enrollment credits.
- ACCREDITATION: BCA is accredited by both AdvancED (SACS) and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- FACULTY: Of the 100 administrators and faculty members at BCA, all hold Bachelor degrees and 32% have attained their Master`s degree or higher. Small class sizes allow individualized instruction.
- ACTIVITIES: National Honor Society, Student Ambassador Council, Student Government, Yearbook, Debate Team, Medical Explorers, Worship Team, Literary Club, Art Club, Worship Team, and Joshua Leadership Program, and Sportsman Club are some of the clubs and organizations offered to students at Bethlehem Christian Academy.
- ATHLETICS: Athletic competition for BCA students is a vital part of their all-around educational experience. BCA sponsors Varsity teams in nine sports and debate; competing in the Georgia Independent Schools Association (GISA).
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winder Grades: K-11 | 22 students
83 Patrick Mill Rd Sw
Winder, GA 30680
(770)867-5746 5.3 K-11
- Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 772 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
(678)635-3800 9.9 PK-12
- Athens Grades: NS-12 | 936 students
1281 Spartan Lane
Athens, GA 30606
(706)549-9225 18 NS-12
I graduated from BCA in 2014. The school prepared me for life after high school. Academically I am successful in college as a sophomore. My faith has continued to grow deeper spiritually. In addition, my work ethics couldn't be stronger. I am so appreciative to all my junior high and high school teachers, and I am proud to be a BCA alum!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mc.ad
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.