George Walton Academy
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 772 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
4-H Club, Anchor Club, Beta Club, Chess Club, Debate Team, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Gavel Club, History Bowl, Interact Club, Key Club, Latin Club, Literary Team, Majorettes, National Honor Society, Science Bowl Team, Student Council
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Equestrian Team, Youth Football and Cheerleading
- We belive in Judeo-Christian values while respecting the heritage and beliefs of others.
- We believe all students have the right to receive an education in a safe, supportive and nurturing environment.
- We believe that each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual abilities.
- We believe in fostering students' critical thinking skills, academic talents and creativity.
- We believe that promoting positive relationships and mutual respect is a responsibility of all students, staff and parents.
- We believe that students should learn the valiue of taking persnal responsibility for their work, actions and educational development.
- We believe students should demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills.
- We believe that instruction should reflect innovative teaching methods and technology.
- We believe learning is a lifelong process.
Endorse George Walton Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards