Loganville Christian Academy
- Loganville Christian Academy exists to "prepare students academically, spiritually, and socially for God's call on their lives." We believe that a well-balanced education includes all three of these aspects of learning.
- LCA offers a wide array of course offerings including STEM, AP, and Dual-enrollment classes.
- Graduates may earn up to 51-hours of college credit while enrolled in our high school program.
- There are also many opportunities to become involved in athletics and fine arts.
- The next project in the development of our seventy-five acre campus includes the construction of a brand new, state of the art Upper School building and Fine Arts Theater.
- It's great to be a Lion...come experience the difference for yourself!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||576 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art History, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Composition and Literature, Government and Politics, Music Theory, Statistics, US History, World History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PreK, full day-$3500 Kdg - $6200 1st-2nd - $7900 3rd-4th - $8300 5th - 7th - $9000 8th - 12th - $9400|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sarah Teffertiller|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Walker|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Dead Theologian Society, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Grad to Grad Mentor Program, Jr. Beta Club, National Honor Society, Scrabble Club, Student Government Association (SGA), Taekwondo, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Concert Band, Guitar, Marching Band, Piano, Theatre
- Non-denominational, discipleship-model, Christian school, grades PreK-12
- Accredited by ACSI and SACS; member of GAPSAC, GISA, ACSA
- College Preparatory, Honors, AP and Dual-enrollment course offerings
- Campus is situated on seventy five-acres of beautiful property in Loganville, GA
- Competitive athletics program inclusive of 24 teams in 11 different sports
- Flourising Fine Arts program inclusive of band, chorus, theater, art, photography
- Fully implemented iLearn initiative in grades 6-12 (first 1:1 technology program in the county).
- Two state-of-the-art STEM labs (one for upper school and one fully devoted to lower school grades 2-5).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LoganvilleGrades: PK-12 | 328 students
3425 Loganville Highway, SW
Loganville, GA 30052
- MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 839 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
- LilburnGrades: PK-12 | 386 students
151 Arcado Road SW
Lilburn, GA 30047
- LilburnGrades: K-12 | 701 students
4575 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lilburn, GA 30047
- LawrencevilleGrades: PK-8 | 58 students
1307 Webb Gin House Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
We are new to LCA but have already seen such growth in our children. They love their teachers and class choices and quickly made new friends. We are so happy we made the move!
- Posted by Parent - V Kelley
I have 3 boys that attend Loganville Christian Academy. We are going on our 5th year at the school and I cannot imagine our family being anywhere else. I believe what sets LCA apart is that the school focuses on developing a well rounded individual. Students are challenged academically and spiritually, but also equipped socially. The administrators and staff are top notch and care about the individual student and their families. We love being a part of the LCA family!!
- Posted by Parent - JJW
I love the environment at LCA. The sports are spectacular. The rodeo team is world winning and several of the other sports are state winning. The teachers are always willing to go out of their way and help the students grow physically, spiritually, and socially. God is truly moving on the campus.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Samuel
I cannot believe I will be graduating from this school in just 9 months! I have had the privilege of attending here since Kindergarten. I have a lot of friends who go to other schools (public and private) and every one of them envies that I have gotten to attend here. They can't believe what amazing relationships we have with our teachers, the numerous and unique opportunities we have here for leadership, our incredible senior project program,and the privilege we have to learn about and worship Jesus during school! I will be so sad to leave this place, but I know they have prepared me well. I already have a full scholarship to college where I plan to get a degree in Nursing or Pre-Med and I will receive the Zell Miller scholarship if I choose to say in Georgia as well.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - creat
Our first child just graduated from LCA in May (we have 3 more behind him). We could have made no better investment in our children. They have met the needs of each one of our children (2 of whom are very academic, one more athletic and one more artistic) in every way. The value of knowing that teachers and administrators are praying for your child daily and creating a safe environment for them to grow in their faith is beyond priceless. Our son was admitted to every school he applied to and received almost $200,000 in academic scholarships in addition to being able to fulfill his dream of playing football in college. LCA has exceeded our expectations in every way.
- Posted by Parent - shann
LCA is a place where students are valued, encouraged, and taught by committed teachers. Each teacher and staff member genuinely cares about the students and their learning. Teachers are held to a high standard for their lessons and the quality of their teaching.
- Posted by Teacher - jenni
I love being part of a learning team that strives for excellence. We are always reviewing what we are doing and how to make it better. LCA is a great place to work.
- Posted by Administrator - amym