Sola Fide Academy
Tel: (770) 972-1771
- Founded in 1995, Sola Fide Academy (Latin for "by faith alone") is a private elementary Christian school, providing students with an opportunity to develop individually in a multi-grade classroom environment where small class sizes, certified teachers, and a family atmosphere center around Christ and academic excellence.
- Parents send their children here with the knowledge they are in a safe environment where teachers know their child, their needs, and how to encourage them.
- It is a place where children love to learn.
- Sola Fide maintains high academic standards by currently averaging only 11-15 students per classroom.
- Parents send their children to our school knowing that each student gets the attention and nurturing they deserve.
- Our school is accredited by Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Even though our classes are small, we are part of the fourth largest private school system in the United States (WELS).
- We use a mix of publishers such as NPH ChristLight, Saxon, Houghton Mifflin, Scott Foresman, McMillan McGraw, Modern Curriculum Press, and Prentice Hall.
- We test our students at the beginning of the school year using the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) standardized test, a nationally recognized test used throughout the country, so that we may better evaluate each student's level and teach accordingly.
- Students in grades 2-8 utilize Google Chromebooks as additional learning tools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Cross Country, Track and FieldArchery, Cross Country,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
cooking club, Craft Club, LEGO Robotics, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Piano & String Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery, Cross Country, Kilometer Kids (Atlanta Track Club)
- Multi-Age Classrooms
- Family-Like Atmosphere
- Christian Doctrine
- Traditional Values
- Strong Curriculum
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(678) 376-0883 1 PK-8
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
P.o. Box 464244
Lawrenceville, GA 30042
(770) 979-3850 3.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.