Sola Fide Academy
- Founded in 1995, Sola Fide Academy (Latin for "by faith alone") is a private elementary Christian school, providing students with an opportunity to develop individually in a multi-grade classroom environment where small class sizes, certified teachers, and a family atmosphere center around Christ and academic excellence.
- Parents send their children here with the knowledge they are in a safe environment where teachers know their child, their needs, and how to encourage them.
- It is a place where children love to learn.
- Sola Fide maintains high academic standards by currently averaging only 11-15 students per classroom.
- Parents send their children to our school knowing that each student gets the attention and nurturing they deserve.
- Our school is accredited by Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Even though our classes are small, we are part of the fourth largest private school system in the United States (WELS).
- We use a mix of publishers such as NPH ChristLight, Saxon, Houghton Mifflin, Scott Foresman, McMillan McGraw, Modern Curriculum Press, and Prentice Hall.
- We test our students at the beginning of the school year using the Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) standardized test, a nationally recognized test used throughout the country, so that we may better evaluate each student's level and teach accordingly.
- Students in grades 2-8 utilize Google Chromebooks as additional learning tools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Cross Country, Track and FieldArchery, Cross Country,|
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
cooking club, Craft Club, LEGO Robotics, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Piano & String Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery, Cross Country, Kilometer Kids (Atlanta Track Club)
- Multi-Age Classrooms
- Family-Like Atmosphere
- Christian Doctrine
- Traditional Values
- Strong Curriculum
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(678)376-0883 1 PK-8
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 77 students
P.o. Box 464244
Lawrenceville, GA 30042
(770)979-3850 3.8 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.