Collins Hill Christian School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Collins Hill Christian School is a ministry of Collins Hill Baptist Church and was founded in 1994.
- CHCS utilizes a Bible-centered curriculum (A Beka and Bob Jones Press) and desires by divine leadership to be Christ-like in our pursuit of each academic, spiritual, cultural, physical, and social endeavor.
- A well qualified, born-again, caring faculty seek to model Christ and provide an excellent Christian education.
- CHCS offers a well rounded academic program for preschool children through eighth grade.
- The mission of CHCS is to assist parents with their God-given responsibilities of training, educating, and spiritually developing their children.
- CHCS desires to unite our hearts and hands together in training children to achieve their best for God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 30 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,950|
|Tuition Notes||All information is on the website as there are different prices per levels.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sara Huff|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
American Girl Club, chess club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Tae Kwon Do, Tennis Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 69 students
1307 Webb Gin House Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(770)972-1771 6.5 PK-8
We knew our little one was in the right place when her day started with loving, caring teachers and staff. Curriculum starts everyday with the pledge, Christian prayer, and Bible lessons. The education is exceptional with smaller classes I am ensured that my little one does not fall behind because the teacher just has too many students to help. I highly recommend CHCS.
- Posted by Parent - TM
A great affordable Christian school! Three of our children attended up to 5th grade. Christian values are taught and lived by the teachers and administrators. Our children were well prepared academically and had strong foundation when they joined the public middle school. We recommend Collins Hill Christian school for any family that is looking for a home away from home where all the values you teach at home are reinforced and where students develop a good base for their future academic endeavors.
- Posted by Parent - BW
Great Bible-teaching school! Excellent value! We were at CHCS for 7 years and absolutely loved it. Both of my children hated to leave, but the time had come for them to move to another Christian school. Thanks to CHCS, both of my children were very well-prepared academically. The people who run this school are extremely dedicated, Christian people. They have devoted their lives to the school.
- Posted by Parent - MB
Our children have been attending this school since 2004. We love the small class sizes and family atmosphere. My older children graduated 8th grade at CHCS and have been ahead of their peers in high school. We could not be more pleased.
- Posted by Parent - mom
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.