Our highly qualified staff is like one big extended family.
And, we treat each child and family as an extension of our KinderCare family! Our teachers are experienced educators who love working with children and are passionate about learning.
In addition, communication with our parents is one of our top priorities.
Your child's teacher will update you daily on your child's fun learning experiences, small steps, or great milestones.
We are excited to partner with you to nurture your child's love of learning!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- My name is Heather Watson and I am the Center Director at the Suwanee KinderCare. My team and I are dedicated to providing the most fun and safe learning environment for the children in our care. We have a family-involved center with dedicated long term teachers. We have spacious classrooms with a lot of natural light. Our classes are warm and inviting so the children feel at home while in our care. We also have three separate playgrounds: one for the toddlers & two's and two for the three's and up. We have daily communication forms and value ongoing open communication with our families. Our center is located on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Rd. near Interstate 85. We would love for you to come by anytime for a visit!
- We take the safety of our children extremely serious. We have systems in place to ensure the safety of all children. We have an on-site Health & Safety Coordinator, coded door at the entrance, fencing around all the playgrounds, and we talk to our children frequently about the different drills we conduct and why. We always explain to them what they can expect to happen during a drill. We practice all our different drills at least once a month. We are a peanut free facility due to the high increase in peanut allergies. All staff are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- Georgia CAP
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Suwanee KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.