Old Suwanee Christian School
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 165 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,550
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Art Club, Chess Club, Drama Club, Nursing Home Ministry, Science Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, GACS Fine Arts Competition, Speech/Drama, Yearbook Staff
- A Godly Education - Our purpose for Old Suwanee Christian School is to provide a place in our community where boys and girls can get an education based on the principles of Gods Word. This is the only foundation that will insure success in their lives.
- Spiritual Growth - The primary purpose of this ministry is to build young lives on the principles of the Word of God. The teaching materials that we use provide instruction that is from a Godly viewpoint. All of the school activities are designed to promote spiritual growth. We provide our students with values and principles that give them wisdom to live successful lives for the Lord. OSCS students are given directions in their lives that are consistent and definite, based on the absolute truth of the Bible.
- Faculty and Staff - You will enjoy working with a staff of fine Christian who love children and who strive for excellence in their classrooms.
- Academic Progress - OSCS only uses textbooks and curriculum that support an excellent academic education. Every student is evaluated using the Stanford Achievement Test. We encourage students to plan for college after their graduation. Students who do their best in our program are well prepared for the future.
- Social Development - A Christ-like attitude toward others is the theme of our school. Students are taught to love others and do what they can to be a blessing and help to their classmates. The precepts for proper relationships must be instilled early in every childs heart for them to feel valuable to God and others. God has a special purpose for everyone, and every child is taught that he is important to God.
- Physical Growth - Our teachers direct activities that help each student develop physically and emotionally. Our gym, playground, and athletic field provide each student with plenty of room to get their needed physical exercise.
- Facilities - The Lord has abundantly blessed us with beautiful buildings and equipment to provide the proper environment for our students. We maintain a comfortable and pleasing environment so that our children are able to study without distraction. From the landscaping to the computers in the classroom, everything is planned to promote our attitude of professionalism.
- Atmosphere - Students enjoy a well-controlled, Christian atmosphere of learning and growth. All staff and students follow a conservative policy of appearance and dress for all activities. Attitudes and actions that support stability and confidence are nurtured at OSCS.
Endorse Old Suwanee Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards