Fideles Christian School
The primary reason for our 2-3 day per week schedule is that we believe that parents need significant time involvement with their children's education. Parents need more time mentoring their younger children, so they meet for classes only twice per week. Maturing upper school students, though still needing guidance and oversight meet for classes three times per week
- The mission of Fideles Christian School is to partner with parents to provide affordable, academically rigorous, fully accreditied, college-preparatory education from a Christian world view..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 20 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||3125.00 to 4775.00|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer McAllister|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, ROC (Ranger Outreach Club)
Arts and Music Programs:
Elementary Chorus, Elementary Drama, Middle & High School Drama
- Fideles Christian School is a fully accredited, K-12 academic program in which classes meet two or three days per week at our campus. The remaining two to three days of the week, students work in their homes under the supervision of their parents to complete assignments given to them by their teachers.
- In many ways you will find Fideles to be similar to traditional college-preparatory schools. Our students attend classes taught by qualified teachers, complete teacher-directed assignments, compile an accredited transcript. At graduatoin their diploma confers on them all the rights and privileges of any student in the State of Georgia and nationally. In addition, qualified Fideles graduates are immediately eligible for the HOPE Scholarship program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SuwaneeGrades: NS-12 | 326 students
3160 Old Atlanta Road
Suwanee, GA 30024
- AlpharettaGrades: PK-8 | 429 students
5380 Faircroft Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30005
- LawrencevilleGrades: NS-5 | 123 students
2145 Collins Hill Rd.
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- BufordGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
4118 Old Suwanee Rd
Buford, GA 30518
- Peachtree CornersGrades: K-8 | 185 students
5295 Triangle Parkway
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.