Fideles Christian School
- The mission of Fideles Christian School is to partner with parents to provide affordable, academically rigorous, fully accreditied, college-preparatory education from a Christian world view..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 20 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||3125.00 to 4775.00|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer McAllister|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, ROC (Ranger Outreach Club)
Arts and Music Programs:
Elementary Chorus, Elementary Drama, Middle & High School Drama
- Fideles Christian School is a fully accredited, K-12 academic program in which classes meet two or three days per week at our campus. The remaining two to three days of the week, students work in their homes under the supervision of their parents to complete assignments given to them by their teachers.
- In many ways you will find Fideles to be similar to traditional college-preparatory schools. Our students attend classes taught by qualified teachers, complete teacher-directed assignments, compile an accredited transcript. At graduatoin their diploma confers on them all the rights and privileges of any student in the State of Georgia and nationally. In addition, qualified Fideles graduates are immediately eligible for the HOPE Scholarship program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alpharetta Grades: PK-8 | 429 students
5380 Faircroft Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(770)664-7764 5.2 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.