Friendship Christian School
5.00 (10 reviews)
Friendship Christian School Photo #2 - Classes begin with K4 through 12th GAC Accredited with excellence.
Friendship Christian School Photo #3 - Students take honors, advanced classes and Dual Enrollment classes.
Friendship Christian School Photo #5 - FCS is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). As a Christian School, we are above the national average in testing results. We are excellent in academics, fine arts and diversity.
Friendship Christian School Photo #6 - Our 42 seniors received over 3.4 million dollars in scholarships for 2019.
Friendship Christian School Photo #7 - Our soccer team won their first state soccer championship fall of 2019. We offer volleyball, cross country (Individual State Champion 2017 and 2018, MS girls state runner-up 2019), soccer (State Champions 2019, state runner-up 2017), basketball (state runner-up 2019), golf (state champions 2017 Individual and team 2019), and baseball.
Friendship Christian School Photo #8 - NHS 2019: Our students are a part of NHS and required to have a 3.5, leadership of serving in the community and in the classroom.
Friendship Christian School Photo #9 - 2019-'20 FCS Choir competed in the ACSI South East Competition at Toccoa Falls College. We placed as Superior which is the highest honor at the event.
Friendship Christian School Photo #10 - Some of our students got to attend the ACSI Math Olympics. Congrats, on all who participated! 1st place: Andrew Potafi (5th), Geoun Choi (7th), and Timothy Potafi (8th)2nd place: Robert Medovoi (3rd)3rd place: Samuel Crouse (3rd), Eric Wang (7th)4th place: Calvin Staniec ( 3rd), 5th place: Juliana Momotok (6th) and Rachel Kwon (8th)
- Friendship Christian School is a leader in Christian education in the Greater Atlanta Area.
- FCS has seen impressive growth since its inception. Offering excellence in academics, extra-curricular activities and athletics programs for grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth grade all within a Christian environment distinguishes FCS. We are a leader in the I-20 international program department.
- Friendship Christian School is a non-denominational school and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and is accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission.
- Friendship Christian School has a high college acceptance rate with great scholarships.
- Friendship Christian School offers numerous AP classes and dual enrollment college classes that allow high school students to get college credit for free.
Friendship Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Delayed Learning Only|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Online AP classes available through Switched Online|
|Average SAT score||1247|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Plaid, khaki pants, polo shirts, Chapel attire )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,838|
|Tuition Notes||K 4 Tuition (Includes books) $6,817 Kindergarten Tuition (Includes books) $8,812 Elementary Tuition (Includes books) $10,500 Middle School Tuition (Includes books) $11,080 High School Tuition (Includes books) $11,838|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Alla Rudishina|
|Admissions Associate||Clayton Shaw|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Dual Enrollment Program, Honor Society, HOSA, Math Club, Technology Club, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Art, Choir/Advanced Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Dear Perspective Family, Thank you for prayerfully considering Friendship Christian School. We would love to meet with you personally and show you the school. We offer tours Tuesday through Friday at 10:00 and 1:00. Interviews and later tour times are available by appointment. Our Christ centered education and a four pillar base that is designed to partner with families and to build character, faith, academia knowledge, talents, and gifts for the Lord.
- First, we are Christ focused and have supporting opportunities for discipleship, evangelism, and outreach. We provide daily Bible classes for each grade. We have a weekly chapel that encourages, grows, imparts knowledge and engages students and adults. We provide opportunity for youth connections to missions and missionaries. We are a great picture of the body of Christ. We are a non-denominational school representing many Christian faiths that are all centered in the Word of God.
- We are training students from all over the world with more than 17 countries represented at our school. We are training students to change the world in which they have been called to. We focus on languages, leadership, discipleship, and Christian character. We feel students will reach for the spiritual and academic goals you set for them. Because of this belief, we specifically set our students up to encounter great things, spiritually, academically, and relationally. We present the academic bar above the GA core requirements.
- Our next pillar is relationships. We focus on relationship with God, building disciples, relationship with other students, and relationships with parents to develop young men and women who have a passion for God and His kingdom.
- Lastly, we focus on the development of gifts and talents. Our FCS family and community lay the groundwork for the partnership in academics, socialization, and being a part of a great place to grow young men and women God`s way.
- Please let us know of any way in which we might help you in your search for the right Christian school for your children or grandchildren. At different points in our website, you will find various points of contact. Please feel free to make these connections. For the I-20 program and exchange students, call and make an appointment to see what we have to offer.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cumming Grades: PK-12 | 255 students
1390 Weber Industrial Dr.
Cumming, GA 30041
(770)888-6705 3.2 PK-12
This school is amazing! My child's scores have increased, and she is being taught not only how to improve academically but how to make better decisions in life. No school is perfect but the admin team in place is one of the best anywhere. I am thankful for their leadership, kindness and love for our family. The teachers are caring and strive to raise the bar in academics. They teach strong Christian values as well. My child graduated from this school 2 years ago and now my youngest is set to graduate. I have been a part of this family many years. This is not a second chance school. This is a first choice school that holds students accountable.
- Posted by Parent - Parent of Two
Best school in the Forsyth area. Amazing staff.
- Posted by Parent - Peddagolla
We will be in FCS for 10 years and absolutely love this school, teachers, and atmosphere! FCS has high standards, strong academics, true & loving teachers, and most of all it is CHRIST center which is so important to my family! Three of my children attend FCS and it has become our family! Parents of 3 FCS students.
- Posted by Parent - Victoria K
Wonderful Christian school. Perfect place for those that believe God must be included in the education. Excellent education, outstanding fine arts department and sports activities. Great caring teachers and staff. Very well organized institution. My kids are so blessed to be able to attend this school for couple years already. We love FCS.
- Posted by Parent - Milana
My child is attending first year at this school. She is actually excited to get up everyday to go to school. And this alone says a lot. I feel like each student is prepared academically as well as spiritually to face their dreams. Great family like atmosphere.
- Posted by Parent - Kate
Very international school with tons of college options! 100% recommend everyone check them out.
- Posted by Parent - Yonggu Lee
I love this school. They have a great ESL program for my kids!
- Posted by Parent - Kim Sung
Excellent School that has a lot to offer every child no matter the age. I love the community and programs this school has to offer. Moreover, they helped bring my student to America in only 2 weeks! Excellent well-educated staff that teaches from a Biblical perspective. Most, if not all, of the teachers have masters degrees and tons of experience. Love this place!
- Posted by Parent - DrLee
Great school! They have good qualified teachers that really work 1 on 1 with you. They have a great ESL program and offer good AP classes that you can take online. I looked at other schools in the area and FCS is a reasonably priced school with great education. Funny, my friend goes to a 40k a year school and my HS diploma has the same GCA stamp as his. I paid 1/4 his price and got a good quality education with the same standards. I 100% recommend this school. Every student learns another language, every teacher works hard to help you, its a good and safe environment. This college prep school is a jewel in north Atlanta.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jonjo
hi . do you accept an international student? my frinend wants to entrance your school. they have lived in south korea. plese answer me thanks
- Posted by Parent - glhh6
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.