Friendship Christian School
5.00 (8 reviews)
Friendship Christian School Photo #2 - National Honor Society is just one of the many clubs offered at FCS.
Friendship Christian School Photo #3 - Classes begin with K4 through 12th GAC Accredited with excellence.
Friendship Christian School Photo #4 - Class of 2018 earns 4.2 million in scholarship to colleges and universities.
Friendship Christian School Photo #7 - The annual leadership Conference, School Advance and class trips promote unity, discipleship and leadership. More than 200 high school students attend.
Friendship Christian School Photo #8 - Volleyball, soccer, cheerleading, basketball, golf, tennis, cross country, fishing, and robotics are offered.
Friendship Christian School Photo #9 - FCS offers beginning band, intermediate band, advanced band, and Jazz Band, Piano, Choir, Praise Band, drama, audio visual technology, photography, Art 1, Art 2 and Graphic Art Design classes. Individual music lessons are also available.
- Friendship Christian School is a leader in Christian education in the Greater Atlanta Area.
- FCS has seen impressive growth since its inception. Offering excellence in academics, extra-curricular activities and athletics programs for grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth grade all within a Christian environment distinguishes FCS. We are a leader in the I-20 international program department.
- Friendship Christian School is a non-denominational school and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and is accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission.
- Friendship Christian School has a high college acceptance rate and every student recieves some kind of college scholarship!
- Friendship Christian School offers numerous AP classes and dual enrollment college classes that allow high school students to finish up to 2 years of college for free!
Friendship Christian School places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Delayed Learning|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||17 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Online AP classes available through Switched Online|
|Average SAT score||1250|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Plaid, khaki pants, polo shirts, Chapel attire )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,448|
|Tuition Notes||K 4 Tuition (Includes books) $6,817 Kindergarten Tuition (Includes books) $8,812 Elementary Tuition (Includes books) $9,263 Middle School Tuition (Includes books) $9,778 High School Tuition (Includes books) $10,448|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
Club or Organization:
Beta club, Dual Enrollment Program, Honor Society, Photography Club, Prayer team, yearbook club
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Art, Advanced Music School, Band Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Dear Perspective Family, Thank you for prayerfully considering Friendship Christian School. We would love to meet with you personally and show you the school. We offer tours Tuesday through Friday at 10:00 and 2:00. Interviews and later tour times are available by appointment. Our Christ centered education and a four pillar base that is designed to partner with families and to build character, faith, academia knowledge, talents, and gifts for the Lord.
- First, we are Christ focused and have supporting opportunities for discipleship, evangelism, and outreach. We provide daily Bible classes for each grade. We have a weekly chapel that encourages, grows, imparts knowledge and engages students and adults. We provide opportunity for youth connections to missions and missionaries. We are a great picture of the body of Christ. We are a non-denominational school representing many Christian faiths that are all centered in the Word of God.
- Next, we are a language school. We are training students from all over the world with more than 17 countries represented at our school. We are training students to change the world in which they have been called to. We focus on languages, leadership, discipleship, and Christian character. We feel students will reach for the spiritual and academic goals you set for them. Because of this belief, we specifically set our students up to encounter great things, spiritually, academically, and relationally. We present the academic bar above the GA core requirements.
- Our next pillar is relationships. We focus on relationship with God, building disciples, relationship with other students, and relationships with parents to develop young men and women who have a passion for God and His kingdom.
- Lastly, we focus on the development of gifts and talents. Our FCS family and community lay the groundwork for the partnership in academics, socialization, and being a part of a great place to grow young men and women God`s way.
- Please let us know of any way in which we might help you in your search for the right Christian school for your children or grandchildren. At different points in our website, you will find various points of contact. Please feel free to make these connections. For the I-20 program and exchange students, call and make an appointment to see what we have to offer.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cumming Grades: PK-12 | 255 students
1390 Weber Industrial Dr.
Cumming, GA 30041
(770)888-6705 3.2 PK-12
We will be in FCS for 10 years and absolutely love this school, teachers, and atmosphere! FCS has high standards, strong academics, true & loving teachers, and most of all it is CHRIST center which is so important to my family! Three of my children attend FCS and it has become our family! Parents of 3 FCS students.
- Posted by Parent - Victoria K
Wonderful Christian school. Perfect place for those that believe God must be included in the education. Excellent education, outstanding fine arts department and sports activities. Great caring teachers and staff. Very well organized institution. My kids are so blessed to be able to attend this school for couple years already. We love FCS.
- Posted by Parent - Milana
My child is attending first year at this school. She is actually excited to get up everyday to go to school. And this alone says a lot. I feel like each student is prepared academically as well as spiritually to face their dreams. Great family like atmosphere.
- Posted by Parent - Kate
Very international school with tons of college options! 100% recommend everyone check them out.
- Posted by Parent - Yonggu Lee
I love this school. They have a great ESL program for my kids!
- Posted by Parent - Kim Sung
Excellent School that has a lot to offer every child no matter the age. I love the community and programs this school has to offer. Moreover, they helped bring my student to America in only 2 weeks! Excellent well-educated staff that teaches from a Biblical perspective. Most, if not all, of the teachers have masters degrees and tons of experience. Love this place!
- Posted by Parent - DrLee
Great school! They have good qualified teachers that really work 1 on 1 with you. They have a great ESL program and offer good AP classes that you can take online. I looked at other schools in the area and FCS is a reasonably priced school with great education. Funny, my friend goes to a 40k a year school and my HS diploma has the same GCA stamp as his. I paid 1/4 his price and got a good quality education with the same standards. I 100% recommend this school. Every student learns another language, every teacher works hard to help you, its a good and safe environment. This college prep school is a jewel in north Atlanta.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jonjo
hi . do you accept an international student? my frinend wants to entrance your school. they have lived in south korea. plese answer me thanks
- Posted by Parent - glhh6
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.