Friendship Christian School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Friendship Christian School is a leader in Christian education in the Greater Atlanta Area.
- FCS has seen impressive growth since its inception. Offering excellence in academics, extra-curricular activities and athletics programs for grades Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth grade all within a Christian environment distinguishes FCS. We are a leader in the I-20 international program department.
- Friendship Christian School is a non-denominational school and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International and is accredited by the Georgia Accrediting Commission.
- Friendship Christian School has a high college acceptance rate and every student recieves some kind of college scholarship!
- Friendship Christian School offers numerous AP classes and dual enrollment college classes that allow high school students to finish up to 2 years of college for free!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Delayed Learning|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||17 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Online AP classes available through Switched Online|
|Average SAT score||1250|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Plaid, khaki pants, polo shirts, Chapel attire )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,448|
|Tuition Notes||K 4 Tuition (Includes books) $6,817 Kindergarten Tuition (Includes books) $8,812 Elementary Tuition (Includes books) $9,263 Middle School Tuition (Includes books) $9,778 High School Tuition (Includes books) $10,448|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Elizabeth Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Advanced Art, Advanced Music School, Band Program, Beta club, Dual Enrollment Program, Golf Club, Honor Society, Photography Club, Prayer team, Sports camps, yearbook club Advanced Art, Band Program, Beta club, Golf Club, Honor Society, Prayer team, Sports camps, yearbook club, Advanced Music School,|
Dual Enrollment Program,
- Dear Perspective Family, Thank you for prayerfully considering Friendship Christian School. We would love to meet with you personally and show you the school. We offer tours Tuesday through Friday at 10:00 and 2:00. Interviews and later tour times are available by appointment. Our Christ centered education and a four pillar base that is designed to partner with families and to build character, faith, academia knowledge, talents, and gifts for the Lord.
- First, we are Christ focused and have supporting opportunities for discipleship, evangelism, and outreach. We provide daily Bible classes for each grade. We have a weekly chapel that encourages, grows, imparts knowledge and engages students and adults. We provide opportunity for youth connections to missions and missionaries. We are a great picture of the body of Christ. We are a non-denominational school representing many Christian faiths that are all centered in the Word of God..
- Next, we are a language school. We are training students from all over the world with more than 12 countries represented at our school. We are training students to change the world in which they have been called to. We focus on languages, leadership, discipleship, and Christian character. We feel students will reach for the spiritual and academic goals you set for them. Because of this belief, we specifically set our students up to encounter great things, spiritually, academically, and relationally. We present the academic bar above the GA core requirements.
- Our next pillar is relationships. We focus on relationship with God, building disciples, relationship with other students, and relationships with parents to develop young men and women who have a passion for God and His kingdom. 2015-16' kicks off our new discipleship program.
- Lastly, we focus on the development of gifts and talents. Our FCS family and community lay the groundwork for the partnership in academics, socialization, and being a part of a great place to grow young men and women God`s way.
- Please let us know of any way in which we might help you in your search for the right Christian school for your children or grandchildren. At different points in our website, you will find various points of contact. Please feel free to make these connections. For the I-20 program and exchange students, call and make an appointment to see what we have to offer.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BufordGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
4118 Old Suwanee Rd
Buford, GA 30518
- BufordGrades: NS-10 | 568 students
4600 Nelson Brogdon Blvd
Buford, GA 30518
- CummingGrades: PK-12 | 273 students
6905 Post Road
Cumming, GA 30040
- LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
263 Jackson Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- CummingGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
955 Peachtree Parkway
Cumming, GA 30041
I love this school. They have a great ESL program for my kids!
- Posted by Parent - Kim Sung
Excellent School that has a lot to offer every child no matter the age. I love the community and programs this school has to offer. Moreover, they helped bring my student to America in only 2 weeks! Excellent well-educated staff that teaches from a Biblical perspective. Most, if not all, of the teachers have masters degrees and tons of experience. Love this place!
- Posted by Parent - DrLee
Great school! They have good qualified teachers that really work 1 on 1 with you. They have a great ESL program and offer good AP classes that you can take online. I looked at other schools in the area and FCS is a reasonably priced school with great education. Funny, my friend goes to a 40k a year school and my HS diploma has the same GCA stamp as his. I paid 1/4 his price and got a good quality education with the same standards. I 100% recommend this school. Every student learns another language, every teacher works hard to help you, its a good and safe environment. This college prep school is a jewel in north Atlanta.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jonjo
hi . do you accept an international student? my frinend wants to entrance your school. they have lived in south korea. plese answer me thanks
- Posted by Parent - glhh6
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.