Sugar Hill Christian Academy
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 677 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,645
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Art, Chess, Cooking, Dance, Gymnastics, Karate, Praise, Robotics
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Boys', Cheerleading, Launch
- Preschool, Elementary, Middle School, High School. Our distinctions are smaller class sizes with a personal classroom experience for each student. Our current average class size is approximately 15-18 students, with K4, Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers assisted by a para-professional. The Iowa Test for Basic Skills is administered each spring, our school's academic program is in the top 2% nationwide, compared to both public and private schools.Most of the families who attend SHCA live in Gwinnett County. There are also families from surrounding counties including Hall, Forsyth and Jackson Counties.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Sugar Hill Christian Academy cost?
Sugar Hill Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $10,645 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Sugar Hill Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Sugar Hill Christian Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 82%.
What sports does Sugar Hill Christian Academy offer?
Sugar Hill Christian Academy offers 12 interscholastic sports: Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball and Weightlifting.
What is Sugar Hill Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Sugar Hill Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Sugar Hill Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Sugar Hill Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards