Hope Springs Christian Learning Center
- Hope Springs Christian Learning Center provide a safe, trusting structured environment in which the student will understand through experience that he/she can learn.
- to emphasize the knowledge, skills, values, attitudes, and behavior that will enable effective participation in the student’s world as they reach for their God-given potential, to train them to become independent learners by fostering a positive attitude toward becoming an active learner, by teaching good study habits, by being committed to self-discipline and working through the curriculum.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki and navy pants with golf shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,550|
|Tuition Notes||accepting SB10 and Payitforward scholarships.|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Anthony|
|Admissions Associate||Sherrie McColley|
- We are not a career school. Students average stay is 3-5 years. When students are functioning on grade level and are working independently, they are mainstreamed back into local schools.
- We offer traditional day school curriculum with one-on-one educational therapy to each student.
- In therapy we use the NILD (National Institute of Learning Development) program to strengthen perceptual deficits.
- We provide a nurturing, learning atmosphere where teachers are especially trained in multisensory teaching.
- Small class size affords the student more attention from the teacher.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(678)376-0883 6.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.