Hope Springs Christian Learning Center
- Hope Springs Christian Learning Center provide a safe, trusting structured environment in which the student will understand through experience that he/she can learn.
- to emphasize the knowledge, skills, values, attitudes, and behavior that will enable effective participation in the student’s world as they reach for their God-given potential, to train them to become independent learners by fostering a positive attitude toward becoming an active learner, by teaching good study habits, by being committed to self-discipline and working through the curriculum.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki and navy pants with golf shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,550|
|Tuition Notes||accepting SB10 and Payitforward scholarships.|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Anthony|
|Admissions Associate||Sherrie McColley|
- We are not a career school. Students average stay is 3-5 years. When students are functioning on grade level and are working independently, they are mainstreamed back into local schools.
- We offer traditional day school curriculum with one-on-one educational therapy to each student.
- In therapy we use the NILD (National Institute of Learning Development) program to strengthen perceptual deficits.
- We provide a nurturing, learning atmosphere where teachers are especially trained in multisensory teaching.
- Small class size affords the student more attention from the teacher.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(678)376-0883 6.7 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: 4-12 | 16 students
1802 Lois St Se
Cleveland, TN 37311
(423)478-1545 93.3 4-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.