- Hope Springs Christian Learning Center provide a safe, trusting structured environment in which the student will understand through experience that he/she can learn.
- to emphasize the knowledge, skills, values, attitudes, and behavior that will enable effective participation in the student’s world as they reach for their God-given potential, to train them to become independent learners by fostering a positive attitude toward becoming an active learner, by teaching good study habits, by being committed to self-discipline and working through the curriculum.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-8|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki and navy pants with golf shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,550|
|Tuition Notes||accepting SB10 and Payitforward scholarships.|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Anthony|
|Admissions Associate||Sherrie McColley|
- We are not a career school. Students average stay is 3-5 years. When students are functioning on grade level and are working independently, they are mainstreamed back into local schools.
- We offer traditional day school curriculum with one-on-one educational therapy to each student.
- In therapy we use the NILD (National Institute of Learning Development) program to strengthen perceptual deficits.
- We provide a nurturing, learning atmosphere where teachers are especially trained in multisensory teaching.
- Small class size affords the student more attention from the teacher.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
263 Jackson Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
LawrencevilleGrades: PK-12 | 52 students
660 Davis Rd
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.