Hope Springs Christian Learning Center
Tel: (678) 442-8785
Hope Springs Christian Learning Center provide a safe, trusting structured environment in which the student will understand through experience that he/she can learn.
to emphasize the knowledge, skills, values, attitudes, and behavior that will enable effective participation in the student’s world as they reach for their God-given potential, to train them to become independent learners by fostering a positive attitude toward becoming an active learner, by teaching good study habits, by being committed to self-discipline and working through the curriculum.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki and navy pants with golf shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,550|
|Tuition Notes||accepting SB10 and Payitforward scholarships.|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Anthony|
|Admissions Associate||Sherrie McColley|
- We are not a career school. Students average stay is 3-5 years. When students are functioning on grade level and are working independently, they are mainstreamed back into local schools.
- We offer traditional day school curriculum with one-on-one educational therapy to each student.
- In therapy we use the NILD (National Institute of Learning Development) program to strengthen perceptual deficits.
- We provide a nurturing, learning atmosphere where teachers are especially trained in multisensory teaching.
- Small class size affords the student more attention from the teacher.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(678) 376-0883 6.7 PK-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.