Hope Springs Christian Learning Center
- Hope Springs Christian Learning Center provide a safe, trusting structured environment in which the student will understand through experience that he/she can learn.
- to emphasize the knowledge, skills, values, attitudes, and behavior that will enable effective participation in the student’s world as they reach for their God-given potential, to train them to become independent learners by fostering a positive attitude toward becoming an active learner, by teaching good study habits, by being committed to self-discipline and working through the curriculum.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-8|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki and navy pants with golf shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,550|
|Tuition Notes||accepting SB10 and Payitforward scholarships.|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Anthony|
|Admissions Associate||Sherrie McColley|
- We are not a career school. Students average stay is 3-5 years. When students are functioning on grade level and are working independently, they are mainstreamed back into local schools.
- We offer traditional day school curriculum with one-on-one educational therapy to each student.
- In therapy we use the NILD (National Institute of Learning Development) program to strengthen perceptual deficits.
- We provide a nurturing, learning atmosphere where teachers are especially trained in multisensory teaching.
- Small class size affords the student more attention from the teacher.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawrenceville Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
875 Scenic Highway
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
(678)376-0883 6.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.