Providence Christian Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 701 students
- Acceptance rate: 56%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Providence Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform from the waist up and dress code from the waist down
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Boy's Discipleship, Chess Club, French Club, Girl's Discipleship, National Honor Society, Patrols, Spanish Club, Student Ambassador Program, Student Council, table tennis, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Advanced Ensemble, Axis--Worship Leading, Choir, Dance Team, Drama Club, High School Band, International Thespian Society, Orff Ensemble, Pep Band, Praise Band, Seventh Grade Band, Sixth Grade Band
- Facilities include elementary and high school buildings, two gymnasiums, a brand new athletic complex and a field house located on 35 acres.
- Second high school located in the Johns Creek area serving grades 9-12.
- Providence uses the Orten-Gillingham multi-sensory program in the elementary school.
- Admissions decisions are based upon the application process, standardized test results, previous academic records and an interview.
- Nationally certified STEM program for all K-12 grade levels.
- Students grades 7-12 receive ChromeBooks for use as an academic tool. Grades K-6 use an iPad and ChromeBook mobile lab in preparation for eventual use in later grades.
- Students who graduate from PCA complete a rigorous, traditional college-prep curriculum, which includes fine arts, the humanities, the sciences and four years of Biblical studies. We have a 100% college acceptance rate.
- In addition, each student contributes to the community by providing fifteen hours of service.
- A full range of guidance services are provided to help students with class scheduling, scholarship opportunities, college applications, standardized testing, academic records and effective counseling.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Providence Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Providence Christian Academy is 56%, which is lower than the national average of 81%. Providence Christian Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Georgia with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Providence Christian Academy offer?
Providence Christian Academy offers 17 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Winter Track. Providence Christian Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for most sports offered.
What is Providence Christian Academy's ranking?
Providence Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for: Lowest average acceptance rates, Largest student body, Most sports offered and Most extracurriculars offered.
When is the application deadline for Providence Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Providence Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Providence Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards