Parkview Christian School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 79 students
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 28 / Jul. 14 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
khaki pants, skirts, or shorts with polo shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess club, Cup Stacking Club, Soccer Shots, Stem Club, Student Council
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Parkview Christian School is a covenant community which exists as an extension of the home to develop lifelong learners in a Christ-centered atmosphere. We desire to help students mature in their love for God and others, seek excellence in character, and pursue all of God's truth. Our teachers are trained in Orton-Gilllingham in K-2. They are experts who make learning fun using hands on experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Parkview Christian School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Parkview Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Parkview Christian School is 98%, which is higher than the national average of 81%.
When is the application deadline for Parkview Christian School?
The application deadline for Parkview Christian School is Apr. 28 / Jul. 14 / rolling (applications are due on Apr. 28 / Jul. 14 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Parkview Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards