Let Bethlehem Christian Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- All applications are completed online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking the status of their admission online after their application has been submitted. Instructions 1.
- Go to our website, www.BethlehemChristianAcademy.org 2. Click on the second tab at the top labeled "Admissions." 3.
- Scroll to the tab marked application. 4. Simply fill out the online application and pay your application fee.
- Age Requirements for Admission Preschool: Age two, three, or four by September 1 Kindergarten: Age Five by September 1 First Grade: Age six by September 1 or successful completion of Kindergarten Admissions Standards: Students must be able to show evidence of high academic performance at or above grade level.
- Students must be able to succeed in college prep classes or higher.
- Parents must agree and support BCA`s statement of faith, mission, and philosophy of education, as well as sign our Family Commitment.
- Family should commit to faithfully attend a local church and become active and supportive members of the school community.
- Bethlehem Christian Academy accepts students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin and grants them the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available at our school.
- BCA does not discriminate on the basis ofrace, color, and national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.