Heritage Preparatory School
- Heritage Preparatory School is a classical Christian school located in Morningside serving Pre-K through Grade 8. We will be starting our Upper School in the fall of 2021.
Heritage Preparatory School places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Needs based|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 7 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
|Tuition Notes||Average tuition: 15,000 (tuition is lower for Pre-K and K)|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Golf,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Choral Club, Drama Club|
Club or Organization:
Art Club, Basketball, Volleyball Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Cross Country, Golf Club
- Heritage is a distinctive classical Christ-centered school located on a beautiful twelve-acre campus in Midtown Atlanta.
- Classes are small, ensuring that each student receives individual attention.
- Class days are shorter in the Lower School to ensure quality time at home.
- The content of the curriculum is "classical" in that it emphasizes timeless works of literature, music, art, drama, history, Latin, logic, science, and mathematics.
- Teachers incorporate the methodology of the educator Charlotte Mason by focusing on good habits, nature studies, and joyful discovery in learning.
- Heritage graduates have a proven track record of being accepted into Atlanta's top private high schools.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: NS-8 | 371 students
2426 Clairmont Road Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(678)302-1302 4 NS-8
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1115 students
966 W. Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404)262-1345 4.5 K-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.