Dar-un-noor Atlanta Science Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (404) 876-5051
- Dar-Un-Noor offers licensed classrooms for Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 and outstanding academic instruction for Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- Through our use of combined Georgia Standards, ITBS, and private school curriculums, our students regularly score higher on the annual Iowa Test of Basic Skills than the national private score average.
- In addition, all of our lead teachers possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree, and many have ten years or more experience in the classroom.
- Our vision is to inspire implement islamic attitude and behavior nurture faith through memorization & study of Qur'an and Sunnah.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-12 | 124 students
735 Fayetteville Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
(404) 378-4219 6.1 PK-12
- Lilburn Grades: PK-11 | 83 students
4255 Lawrenceville Hwy Nw
Lilburn, GA 30047
(770) 638-1899 17.8 PK-11
Dar-un- Noor Academy is an amazing school. It's one of the best Islamic schools in Georgia. The teachers are highly qualified and they seem to care about their students. My child is in KG and he's been there since last year. The Pre-K teacher (sister Letitia) is exceptional. She is really nice and genuinely cares about each of her students, and she does an excellent job in preparing them for grade school. We had a great experience and would definitely recommend Dar Un Noor Academy to any parent who is looking for an Islamic, nurturing, and loving environment for their children.
- Posted by Parent - Sarah
Dar Un Noor School is Great. We love this school. My children went from Prek to 6th grade and unfortunately we moved. The teachers there were wonderful supportive and knew their stuff. The Prek Teacher was adored by my daughter and loved to come to school Ms. Leticia made her feel welcomed and at home everyday. she always greeted us with a smile and really prepared her for kindergarten. I was at first a little overwhelmed by all the supplies the students had to bring. But throughout the school year I can see it was worth every penny.
- Posted by Parent - Haqq
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.