Mohammed Schools Of Atlanta
- The mission of Mohammed Schools is to provide an education based on Qur'anic principles and their universal application.
- Our goal is to teach all students to accept their God given responsibilities and full potential, as we provide a nurturing environment that engages students in discovery and critical thinking.
- We strive to develop a cooperative partnership among students, family and community in creating dynamic, prosperous, God conscious community of enlightened leaders and effective global citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||124 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,800|
|Tuition Notes||This is the cost for PreK- 8th. grade, the cost for high school is an additional $25 per month per high school student.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Drill Team, Golf, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Drill Team,|
Track and Field
- In addition to completing the enrollment application, students must write an essay, then they, along with their parents, are interviewed. After this process, a determination is made regarding admission.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lilburn Grades: PK-11 | 83 students
4255 Lawrenceville Hwy Nw
Lilburn, GA 30047
(770)638-1899 15.9 PK-11