- Since 1982, Green Pastures Christian School has been meeting the spiritual, educational and social needs of families and children throughout the community.
- Founded by the late Ronald Earl Gunby, the school is a haven for parents who desire a strong academic and spiritual foundation for their children.
- Green Pastures Christian School is an accredited program that offers a unique Bible-based curriculum for children K5-12th grade.
- We also provide outstanding building blocks for children 6 weeks to 4 years.
- Unlike many schools, we offer a small classroom setting, allowing students to receive one-on-one assistance as needed.
- Our low teacher to pupil ratio increases your child's ability to receive a more focused learning experience and greatly reduces the need for discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DecaturGrades: PK-8 | 124 students
4650 Flat Shoals Pkwy
Decatur, GA 30034
EllenwoodGrades: PK-12 | 59 students
3800 Linecrest Rd
Ellenwood, GA 30294
StockbridgeGrades: PK-12 | 1070 students
2001 Jodeco Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
LithoniaGrades: PK-12 | 91 students
Po Box 610
Lithonia, GA 30058
Forest ParkGrades: 2-9 | 27 students
5881 Phillips Dr
Forest Park, GA 30297
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.