Excell Preparatory Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (770) 322-5210
- Excell Preparatory Center offers talented, dedicated educators that are committed to caring for your child.
- We encourage you to watch as your child develops a genuine love of learning and a rich and active imagination while under our care and instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Accrediting Commission|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$100|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||weekly cost. Includes breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||223 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform Attire for 3K and above)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$160|
|Tuition Notes||Average weekly rate|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donna Brown|
|Admissions Associate||Front Desk|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Class, Ballet Class, Drum Class, Piano Class, Tap Dance Class
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Lessons, Cheerleading, Soccer Lessons, Swim Lessons, Tae Kwon Do Training, Tumbling Class
- Excell Preparatory Center offers talented, dedicated educators that are committed to caring for your child. We encourage you to watch as your child develops a genuine love of learning and a rich and active imagination while under our care and instruction.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lithonia Grades: NS-8 | 65 students
6440 Rock Springs Rd
Lithonia, GA 30038
(770) 344-0002 2.3 NS-8
- Stockbridge Grades: NS-12 | 1070 students
2001 Jodeco Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(678) 432-0191 13.8 NS-12
Excellent school. My child has can almost spell her name on paper at three. The teachers continue to work with her and they are very patient. My child loves her school and she loves the extra activities they offer.
- Posted by Parent - Bdflu
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.