The Friends School Of Atlanta
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 171 students
- Yearly Tuition: $23,095
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 7 / rolling
The Friends School Of Atlanta places among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
(School-wide dress code: Avoid slogans and characters on clothing that might be offensive, divisive or violent. Middle school has additional requirements.)
Finances and Admission
Basketball, Critter Club, Girls STEAM Squad, Golf
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Studio, Drama Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Indoor Hockey, Lego Robotics, Soccer, Theatre Club
- The Friends School of Atlanta, preschool (PreK3) through 8th grade, is a community of learners dedicated to nurturing the mind, body and spirit of students. Our mission is to provide challenging academics in a diverse environment, drawing on the values of simplicity, peace, integrity, community, equality and stewardship to empower our students to go out into the world with conscience, conviction and compassion.
- The school was founded as a model of diversity and actively seeks wide-ranging diversity that includes race, religion, family structure, socioeconomic status, among other factors. FSA believes that when children go to school with others who aren't just like them, everyone's experience is enriched.
- FSA also encourages a commitment to community service among the students, offering many opportunities to get involved with such efforts as helping at the Atlanta Food Bank, mentoring children at Our House, or raising funds for disaster relief programs. From a curriculum perspective, students are encouraged to think creatively to solve problems, using design think techniques and inventing solutions in the Innovation Lab.
- The Friends School of Atlanta also incoporates mindfulness and silent reflection into the the classroom and life of the school.
Endorse The Friends School Of Atlanta. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards