Arbor Montessori School
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Digital Photography, Drama, Drawing, Film Making, Improv Comedy
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- "Arbor provides an authentic Montessori education," Luci David, an Arbor parent said, "The teachers are kind, patient, and passionate; the classrooms and play areas are beautiful and safe. Most importantly, my child is flourishing and is excited to go to school every day."
- The flagship campus sits on a 4-acre wooded lot offering students opportunities to engage inside and outside. In addition to an outstanding academic program, Arbor offers art, music, Spanish, before and after-school care, a strong athletics program, extracurriculars, and a close-knit community.
- Our second campus offers a conveniently-located, smaller community of toddler and 3-6-year-old primary classes. Children benefit from intentionally-designed materials and experienced teachers. Arbor`s teachers offer lessons promoting meaningful work, encouraging children to be the optimal version of themselves.
- Arbor is one of only two Montessori schools in Georgia that are accredited by Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), SACS and SAIS.
- An Arbor Montessori education cultivates concentration, motivation, self-discipline, and love of learning in every child. Specially designed sensorial materials, multi-age classrooms, and teachers are specifically trained to put the child in touch with exactly what he or she needs at that very moment to learn.
- In addition to an outstanding academic curriculum, Arbor offers art; music; spanish; a before and after-school program; clubs and teams; and a close-knit community of families.
Endorse Arbor Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards