Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Drawing, TV Production
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Gymnastics Club, Soccer Classes
- "Arbor provides an authentic Montessori education," Luci David, an Arbor parent said, "The teachers are kind, patient, and passionate; the classrooms and play areas are beautiful and safe. Most importantly, my child is flourishing and is excited to go to school every day."
- The flagship campus sits on a 4-acre wooded lot offering students opportunities to engage inside and outside.In addition to an outstanding academic program, Arbor offers art, music, Spanish, before and after-school care, a strong athletics program, extracurriculars, and a close-knit community.
- Our second campus offers a conveniently-located, smaller community of toddler and 3-6-year-old primary classes. Children benefit from intentionally-designed materials and experienced teachers. Arbor`s teachers offer lessons promoting meaningful work, encouraging children to be the optimal version of themselves.
- Arbor is one of only two Montessori schools in Georgia that are accredited by Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), SACS and SAIS.
- An Arbor Montessori education cultivates concentration, motivation, self-discipline, and love of learning in every child. Specially designed sensorial materials, multi-age classrooms, and teachers are specifically trained to put the child in touch with exactly what he or she needs at that very moment to learn.
- In addition to an outstanding academic curriculum, Arbor offers art; music; spanish; a before and after-school program; clubs and teams; and a close-knit community of families.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Arbor Montessori School cost?
What sports does Arbor Montessori School offer?
What is Arbor Montessori School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Arbor Montessori School?
Endorse Arbor Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards