5.00 (1 review)
- Experience an academically sound program designed to prepare students from grades 2K to 8th grade for everything they need academically to be successful and confidently prepared.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Fall and Spring uniforms )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Martial ArtsBallet, Martial Arts,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Ballet, Chess, Chess Club, Junior Beta Club, Robotics, Spanish
Arts and Music Programs:
Drum Lessons, Music, Piano Lessons, Tap
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Strong curriculum based program built on the core principle of academic success for students that are above average and are willing to work and have a love for learning. The goal is to give students a solid academic foundation that prepares them to enter competitive based programs within both the private or public arena.
- The program serves students from ages 2 years to 8th grade and enjoys seeing many graduates back as parents themselves! The program is replete of rigor but never loses sight of the fact that kids must be kids and must be lovingly nurtured and allowed to learn from their mistakes.
- Opportunities exist for students to have exposure to many activities some are inclusive in the curriculum and some are optional.
- Quality Rated
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: K-12 | 240 students
3250 Rainbow Dr
Decatur, GA 30034
(404)486-6737 2.5 K-12
- Decatur Grades: 1-8
2941 Columbia Drive
Decatur, GA 30034
(404)284-6969 2.8 1-8
- Decatur Grades: PK-8 | 139 students
2560 Tilson Rd
Decatur, GA 30032
(404)241-3063 1.5 PK-8
The curriculum is very strong and prepares students well for any competitive program either in the private or public school system. Emphasis is placed more on mastery than memorization of skills. I will say that the program is geared more for the above average student that is well motivated. There are several activities offered such as chess, music, dance, karate, violin, swimming, public speaking, STEM, chess club, Spanish, and science club. I love that chess, music, and Spanish are part of the curriculum. The use of the combination classes are excellent and does well to allow students an opportunity to move ahead. The students who move from the preschool program there seemingly come in a lot more advanced but new students from outside seem to catch on quickly.
- Posted by Parent - educa
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.