City Of Knowledge Islamic School
- City of Knowledge Islamic School is began its 2004 school year in August.
- Excellent in academic and moral studies. The City of Knowledge is committed to provide the caliber of education that will match or exceed the academic excellence provided by some of the finest private schools in the state of georgia along with augmenting essential moral behavior that is a key to achieving human excellence.
- The City of Knowledge is focused on combining excellent education with Islamic teachings in a unique learning and interacting environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy blue pants, white shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-12 | 124 students
735 Fayetteville Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
(404)378-4219 15.9 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.