The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: 9-10 | 278 students
680 W Peachtree St Nw
Atlanta, GA 30308 0.8 9-10
- Atlanta Grades: K-8 | 28 students
458 Ponce De Leon Ave Ne
Atlanta, GA 30308
(404)551-2574 1.3 K-8
- Atlanta Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
1700 Piedmont Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404)815-7711 1.5 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.