Christ The King School
- Christ the King School creates a nurturing,Christ-centered environment based on its Catholic tradion of fostering academic excellence, individual responsibility, sprituality, and growth of the whole child, in order to spread the Good News of Jesus in work and deed.
- With emphasis on Christian principles, we develop individual responsibility and nurture the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social, and physical growth of each child.
- Each student is encouraged to advance at the pace most appropriate to his or her age, developmental stage, and ability, and to accept the responsibility for his or her own learning.
- Christ the King School views education as a cooperative effort.
- The collaboration of family, school, church, and community broadens and enriches the sense of identity and consistency so vital in building the total educational program.
- Together with the family, Christ the King School provides an opportunity for moral development within a climate of support and openness.
- Using Catholic/Christian values, students are encouraged to make responsible choices.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007, 2018|
|Total Students||555 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,350|
|Tuition Notes||Active Catholic Tuition 9350 Non-Catholic Tuition 12250|
|Admissions Director||Lori Lummus|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Fencing, Martial Arts, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Cheering,|
Martial Arts, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
band, Chioir, undefined
- Christ the King School is a K-8th Catholic School that provides an excellent academic foundation in an atmosphere defined by Catholic principles of respect, responsibility and recognitiion of each student's natural capacity for growth in faith, abilities and character.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1115 students
966 W. Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404)262-1345 2.4 K-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-6 | 684 students
4301 Northside Pkwy NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404)231-8100 4.2 NS-6
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.