Christ The King School
Tel: (404) 233-0383
- Christ the King School creates a nurturing,Christ-centered environment based on its Catholic tradion of fostering academic excellence, individual responsibility, sprituality, and growth of the whole child, in order to spread the Good News of Jesus in work and deed.
- With emphasis on Christian principles, we develop individual responsibility and nurture the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social, and physical growth of each child.
- Each student is encouraged to advance at the pace most appropriate to his or her age, developmental stage, and ability, and to accept the responsibility for his or her own learning.
- Christ the King School views education as a cooperative effort.
- The collaboration of family, school, church, and community broadens and enriches the sense of identity and consistency so vital in building the total educational program.
- Together with the family, Christ the King School provides an opportunity for moral development within a climate of support and openness.
- Using Catholic/Christian values, students are encouraged to make responsible choices.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007, 2018|
|Total Students||555 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,350|
|Tuition Notes||Active Catholic Tuition 9350 Non-Catholic Tuition 12250|
|Admissions Director||Lori Lummus|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Fencing, Martial Arts, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Cheering,|
Martial Arts, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
band, Chioir, undefined
- Christ the King School is a K-8th Catholic School that provides an excellent academic foundation in an atmosphere defined by Catholic principles of respect, responsibility and recognitiion of each student's natural capacity for growth in faith, abilities and character.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1128 students
966 W. Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404) 262-1345 2.4 K-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-6 | 565 students
4301 Northside Pkwy NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404) 231-8100 4.2 NS-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.