Christ The King School
- Christ the King School creates a nurturing,Christ-centered environment based on its Catholic tradion of fostering academic excellence, individual responsibility, sprituality, and growth of the whole child, in order to spread the Good News of Jesus in work and deed.
- With emphasis on Christian principles, we develop individual responsibility and nurture the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social, and physical growth of each child.
- Each student is encouraged to advance at the pace most appropriate to his or her age, developmental stage, and ability, and to accept the responsibility for his or her own learning.
- Christ the King School views education as a cooperative effort.
- The collaboration of family, school, church, and community broadens and enriches the sense of identity and consistency so vital in building the total educational program.
- Together with the family, Christ the King School provides an opportunity for moral development within a climate of support and openness.
- Using Catholic/Christian values, students are encouraged to make responsible choices.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Active Catholic Tuition 9000 Non-Catholic Tuition 11900|
|Admissions Director||Carol Kough|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Fencing, Martial Arts, Soccer, TennisBasketball, Cheering,|
Martial Arts, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
band, Chioir, undefined
- Christ the King School is a K-8th Catholic School that provides an excellent academic foundation in an atmosphere defined by Catholic principles of respect, responsibility and recognitiion of each student's natural capacity for growth in faith, abilities and character.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AtlantaGrades: K-12 | 1107 students
966 W. Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
- AtlantaGrades: PK-6 | 637 students
4301 Northside Pkwy NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
- AtlantaGrades: PK-12
510 Mount Vernon Highway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
- KennesawGrades: NS-6 | 190 students
1500 Stanley Road NW
Kennesaw, GA 30152
- AtlantaGrades: PK-8 | 560 students
8105 Roberts Dr
Atlanta, GA 30350
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.