Tel: (404) 231-8100
- Established in 1951, Trinity School is Atlanta`s sole private elementary-only school.
- Serving children age three through Sixth Grade, Trinity devotes everything-expertise, facilities, resources-to helping children flourish during these critical developmental years.
- Known for its challenging academics, engaging arts program, state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor learning spaces, and community that cares like no other, Trinity has a unique and balanced approach to education.
- We cherish the magic of childhood, encouraging students to try things they never imagined and cheering mightily when they succeed.
- In addition to strong foundations in math, language arts, science, and social studies, students are given an abundance of choice-in art, community service, engineering and design, technology, World Languages, music, and physical education-always with the support of teachers who are experts in elementary education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||565 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||105 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 29|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$23,250|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $18,950–$27,550|
|Admissions Director||Brad Brown|
|Admissions Associate||Lauren Darden|
- Atlanta-based Trinity School provides a dynamic, innovative, child-centered education for children age three through Sixth Grade.
- Since 1951, this independent school has empowered students to develop a deep academic and strong character foundation while also honoring the wonder of childhood.
- Trinity's mission is to create a community of learners in a diverse and distinctly elementary-only environment, in which each child develops the knowledge, skills, and character to achieve his or her unique potential as a responsible, productive, and compassionate member of the School and greater community.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1643 students
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404) 262-3032 0.6 K-12
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1894 students
1424 W Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404) 609-6202 1.3 K-12
- Atlanta Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2120 Forrest Park Rd Se
Atlanta, GA 30315
(404) 924-2699 12.7 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.