First Presbyterian Day School
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 816 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Beta Club, Chess Club, Chick-fil-a Leadership Academy, Community Service, Computer Gaming, Computer Programming, Environmental Club, FCA, High School Praise Team, History Club, Honor Council, Latin Club, Math Team, Middle School Praise Team, Middle School Robotics, Mock Trial, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, Pickleball, Robotics, Student Activity Council, Student Leadership (Project LEAD), Video Game Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Concert Bands, Dance - Band Auxiliaries, Dance - Hip Hop, Dance - Prop, Jazz Bands, Marching Band, Theatre
- First Presbyterian Day School provides a college preparatory education based on a Christian world and life view. The elementary school has been recognized as a nation Blue Ribbon School and the upper school was recognized as an exemplary Christian secondary program in a study published jointly by CSI and ACSI. The academic program is comprehensive but founded in the traditional liberal arts and sciences. Many opportunities in the Fine Arts are available, both during the school day and through extracurricular involvement. A wide variety of athletic, academic, and service opportunities are available and are considered critical parts of the school program. FPD sports and literary teams currently compete interscholastically in the Georgia High School Association, Division A, Region 7.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are First Presbyterian Day School often compared to?
First Presbyterian Day Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Stratford Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does First Presbyterian Day School offer?
First Presbyterian Day School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Marksmanship, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. First Presbyterian Day School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for most sports offered.
What is First Presbyterian Day School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for First Presbyterian Day School?
The application deadline for First Presbyterian Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse First Presbyterian Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards