Central Fellowship Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Central Fellowship Christian Academy is a community of committed parents, faculty and students.
- This partnership works to encourage our students to become discerning spiritual, financial, ethical, and academic leaders in our society.
- Our goal is to see each student grow to Christian maturity and develop a distinctively Biblical worldview.
- CFCA offers a quality education in a safe, Christian environment balanced with opportunities for social and emotional maturity.
- Under the guidance of our talented and caring teachers, students enjoy academically challenging classes in a nurturing environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP World History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,480|
|Tuition Notes||1st through 12th grade - $6480 1/2 day kindergarden - $3660 All day kindergarden - $4860 Multiple student discounts 2nd child - $5820 3rd child - $3600 4th child + - $2280 per additional child|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warner Robins Grades: 1-10 | 23 students
2601 Watson Blvd
Warner Robins, GA 31093
(478)922-1201 5.3 1-10
- Macon Grades: PK-12 | 800 students
5671 Calvin Drive
Macon, GA 31210
(478)477-6505 14.2 PK-12
This is my son's first year at CFCA (8th grade), and we are in love with the school! Communication between parents and teachers is fantastic and the professionalism is top-notched. My son has quickly made friends and has enjoyed the competiveness of the athletic program so far. But most important, I love how the school puts Christ first.
- Posted by Parent - Terri Gunningham
We are new this year. I have been so impressed with how you can feel the Spirit of God when you walk in the door. The staff really do see the school as a ministry . Academics are top-notch. They school is very organized, very professional, genuine and open when it comes to communication to parents. This is a top-notch school with lots of opportunities for your kids. Everyone should come here.
- Posted by Parent - melod
Awsome school that puts God first and gives your child the tools need to live a great christian life and be sucsessful.
- Posted by Parent - cfh11
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.