Landmark Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Landmark Christian School Photo #2 - An athletic complex houses a baseball field, softball field, Garwood football and soccer stadium, cross country track, wrestling facility, locker rooms, and indoor batting cages. Thorn Stadium is the home football stadium and track for the War Eagles.
Landmark Christian School Photo #3 - Landmark offers convenient bus service to Peachtree City, Douglasville, Newnan, Tyrone, and the CFA headquarters.
Landmark Christian School Photo #4 - Academics engage and challenge students to reach their potential. The 75 seniors in the class of 2017 received $12.4 million dollars in scholarships not including the Hope, Zell Miller, or GA Equalization Grant. Acceptances included, Duke, Elon, Emory, Florida State, Virginia, Pepperdine, Georgia Tech, Texas A&M, Tulane, US Air Force Academy, Vanderbilt, and many other prestigious universities of choice.
Landmark Christian School Photo #5 - Landmark offers two convenient campuses. Peachtree City serves grade K4-4 and Fairburn serves K4-12. Landmark provides an education based upon the truth found only in the Bible. Our vision is: Every student prepared to impact the world for Jesus Christ. At Landmark, our child is known, celebrated, and loved.
Landmark Christian School Photo #6 - Landmark is a school of many opportunities for students with varied interests. Learning is fun and engaging.
Landmark Christian School Photo #7 - Photography III students prepare to view the eclipse with specially designed lenses for their cameras. The photography classes travel local and state-wide to capture the perfect shot and produce award-winning works of art.
Landmark Christian School Photo #8 - Landmark elementary, middle, and high schools align curriculum to provide a smooth transition in learning and growth.
Landmark Christian School Photo #9 - We would love to learn more about you and share our story with you. Tours are available weekly by calling 770-692-2078. Please visit our website to learn more about Landmark and to see upcoming Open House dates. www.landmarkchristianschool.org
- Landmark Christian School seeks to honor Jesus Christ byequipping college-bound students to become lifelong servant leadersin their communities and in the world. We partner with Christianfamilies to pursue and nurture excellence in the spiritual,academic, artistic, physical, and social growth of our students.Landmark offer a comprehensive, academically rigorous K4-12education within a non-denominational, Christ-centered worldview.It is an uncommon education with uncommon results. Ourvision at Landmark Christian School is clear; Every studentprepared to impact the world for Jesus Christ. A Landmarkeducation transforms the heart as well as the mind. The impact ofLandmark on a student can be life-defining; and our students, inturn, graduate ready to impact others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||884 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||110 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science, European History, Language/Composition, Literature/Composition, Physics C, Psychology, Spanish Language, Studio Art, US Government, US History, World History,|
|Average SAT score||1180|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants/shorts, polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,800|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donna Windham|
|Admissions Associate||Renee Chastain|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta, HiQ/Quiz, Honor, Key, Leadership, Math, National, Prefect, Spanish, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Centre, Chamber, Chorale
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- In the classroom Landmark students are inspired to pursueacademic excellence through a rigorous curriculum, theencouragement of their teachers, and through multiple opportunitiesfor academic challenge. Graduates of Landmark ChristianSchool consistently receive acceptance and scholarship offers fromthe finest schools in the nation.
- On the athletic fields and courts, Landmark students are taughtthe values of persistence, commitment, and teamwork throughparticipation on our tremendously successful athleticprogram. In Landmark's history as a member of the GeorgiaHigh School Association, we have earned numerous Area/Region andState Championship titles. The Landmark athletic departmentsupports 40 middle and high school athletic teams each year.Many Landmark athletes graduate with athletic scholarships fromleading universities.
- On the stage, through our comprehensive arts program, Landmarkstudents are taught to value the beauty of God's creation and tosee God as the ultimate artist. Created in His image,students come to understand that they too can be creators ofbeauty. Whether that creation is a dramatic, musical, orchoral performance, or photography, painting, or sculpture;Landmark students have many opportunities to express theircreativity through the arts. The evidence of this creativityis seen in the numerous high quality plays, concerts and artdisplays that Landmark students perform or produce each year.
- We invite you to learn about Landmark through our website;landmarkchristianschool.org. We also hope that you willschedule a tour or attend or attend an Open House event to discoverthe Landmark difference for yourself.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newnan Grades: PK-12 | 407 students
2093 Highway 29 N
Newnan, GA 30263
(770)253-9898 24.3 PK-12
- Sharpsburg Grades: PK-12 | 1227 students
8817 Hwy 54 West
Sharpsburg, GA 30277
(770)251-6770 11.7 PK-12
Landmark has proven to be an excellent partner in our two daughter's education. But, more importantly they have reinforced the values and character we encourage at home. Landmark students go to Harvard and Stanford, Vanderbilt and Duke, UGA and GA Tech, Georgia Southern and Point. They can go anywhere they choose because of the solid academics and focus on work ethic, integrity and determination. Landmark students graduate from college and become excellent parents, employees and citizens.
- Posted by Parent - Donna
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.