Landmark Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (770) 306-0647
- Landmark Christian School, offering in-person, distance learning, or hybrid classes is one of the top independent schools in Georgia. Through a rich, rewarding, and relevant education, fueled by uniquely personalized, collaborative learning and abundant opportunities taught by the best in their field, students discover their passions and develop their talents (as purposed by God). With a focus on the student experience, Landmark students are immersed in hands-on learning that sparks innovation, creativity, and invention and equips them to be real-world problem solvers and confident leaders in the 21st century. Unique offerings positively impact the student experience; Academies such as Aviation, Music, Dance, Leadership, Business and Entrepreneurship, Film and Animation, Engineering and Technology, Fashion and Design and programs such as robotics, art, and world languages, Makerspaces and imagination spaces, exploratories, entrepreneurship, mission work, leadership, a championship athletic program, and more, students gain acceptance and experience success at the top colleges in the nation and are prepared to impact the world for Jesus Christ for generations to come.
- Landmark Christian School News and Blogs - 11/19/2019 - Keep up with weekly information about Landmark Christian School. Read blogs written by educators and experts in their fields that are dedicated to education and parenting.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
National Association of College Admissions Counselors
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||928 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||132 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||19 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Language and Composition, English Literature and Composition, Environmental Science, European History, Language/Composition, Literature/Composition, Online AP courses expand the offerings, Physics 1, Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism, Physics C: Mechanics, Psychology, Spanish Language, Statistics, Studio Art, Studio Art: 2D and 3D, US Government, US History, World History|
|Average SAT score||1194|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants/shorts, polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,500|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K begins at $6,825 and increases based on grade. 28% of our students are on financial aid.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,476|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Bonnie Willis|
|Admissions Associate||Renee Chastain|
|Endowment Size||$1 million|
|Total Sports Offered||20 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Golf, Indoor Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||37 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Aviation, Beta, Chess Club, Club Invention, Communications Club, HiQ/Quiz, Honor, Key, Leadership, Lego Club, Mandarin, Math, Minecraft Club, Mock Trail Team, National, Prefect, Spanish, Spiritual Leadership Team, Student Life Committee, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Centre, Chamber, Chorale, Dance, Dance Academy, Fashion Design, Flute Lessons, Music Academy, Musical Instrument Lessons, Musical Theatre, Strings Lessons, Voice Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Esports Team, Fitness, Jr.
- Landmark Christian School, offering in-person, distance, and hybrid learning, is ranked as one of the best schools in the state. With an innovative vision, Landmark Chrisitan offers a personalized education where students are encouraged to determine their interests and develop their talents. At Landmark learning is engaging and students are inspired every day. They think deeply and are encouraged to inquire boldly. Landmark students are immersed in hands-on learning that stimulates innovation, invention, and creativity. It is the spark that ignites the imagination. Ours is an education that lays the foundation for entrepreneurs and equips them to lead in the 21st century. Landmark students receive a transformative education. A rich, relevant, and rewarding academic curriculum, taught from a biblical worldview, enhances the student experience at Landmark. With exciting programs and resources, and collaborative classrooms designed to spark critical thinking and creativity, we`re able to engage our students further and prepare them to become capable, confident, 21st-century leaders. The world today demands new, advanced skills with technology at the fingertips. Landmark is committed to equipping students with modern learning tools. Classes are small making possible a uniquely personalized education. In classes just averaging 17 students, our teachers know their students well and are able to provide the individualized instruction needed to assure all students succeed.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newnan Grades: PK-12 | 436 students
2093 Highway 29 N
Newnan, GA 30263
(770) 253-9898 24.3 PK-12
- Sharpsburg Grades: PK-12 | 1231 students
8817 Hwy 54 West
Sharpsburg, GA 30277
(770) 251-6770 11.7 PK-12
Landmark is a great place with incredible faculty, staff, and students! I have been there around a year and have met some truly incredible people. The teachers' passion for their students is unmatched, and the work that the students are producing is truly a testament to that! I am constantly in awe of the work being done by Landmark!
- Posted by Administrator - Avery F.
Landmark has proven to be an excellent partner in our two daughter's education. But, more importantly they have reinforced the values and character we encourage at home. Landmark students go to Harvard and Stanford, Vanderbilt and Duke, UGA and GA Tech, Georgia Southern and Point. They can go anywhere they choose because of the solid academics and focus on work ethic, integrity and determination. Landmark students graduate from college and become excellent parents, employees and citizens.
- Posted by Parent - Donna
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?