Landmark Christian School
- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,038 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,500
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Landmark Christian School News and Blogs - 11/19/2019Keep up with weekly information about Landmark Christian School. Read blogs written by educators and experts in their fields that are dedicated to education and parenting.
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants/shorts, polo shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Adventure, and Relationship, Aviation, Beta, Chess Club, Club Invention, Communications Club, HiQ/Quiz, Honor, Key, Leadership, Lego Club, Mandarin, Math, Minecraft Club, Mock Trail Team, National, National Spanish Honor Society, Outdoor Discovery, Prefect, Spanish, Spiritual Leadership Team, Stewardship, Student Life Committee, The Green Team, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Band, Centre, Chamber, Chorale, Dance, Dance Academy, Fashion Design, Flute Lessons, Music Academy, Musical Instrument Lessons, Musical Theatre, Strings Lessons, Voice Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Clay Target Team, Fitness, Jr.
- Landmark Christian School, offering in-person learning, is ranked as one of the best schools in the state and ranked nationally. With an innovative vision, Landmark Chrisitan offers a personalized education where students are encouraged to determine their interests and develop their talents. At Landmark learning is engaging and students are inspired every day. They think deeply and are encouraged to inquire boldly. Landmark students are immersed in hands-on learning that stimulates innovation, invention, and creativity. It is the spark that ignites the imagination. Ours is an education that lays the foundation for entrepreneurs and equips them to lead in the 21st century. Landmark students receive a transformative education. A rich, relevant, and rewarding academic curriculum, taught from a biblical worldview, enhances the student experience at Landmark. With exciting programs and resources, a new state-of-the-art high school, revitalized middle and elementary spaces, and collaborative classrooms designed to spark critical thinking and creativity, we`re able to engage our students further and prepare them to become capable, confident, 21st-century leaders. The world today demands new, advanced skills with technology at its fingertips. Landmark is committed to equipping students with modern learning tools. Classes are small making possible a uniquely personalized education. In classes just averaging 16 students or less, and student to teacher ratios of 7:1, our teachers know their students well and are able to provide the individualized instruction needed to assure all students succeed. Join us!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Landmark Christian School cost?
Landmark Christian School's tuition is approximately $19,500 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Landmark Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Landmark Christian School is 80%, which is lower than the national average of 82%.
What sports does Landmark Christian School offer?
Landmark Christian School offers 20 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Wrestling. Landmark Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for most sports offered.
What is Landmark Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Landmark Christian School?
The application deadline for Landmark Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Landmark Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards