- Since its founding, The Heritage School has prided itself on the firm belief that high academic standards, coupled with opportunities for personal excellence and self-expression, cultivate a well rounded human being that can successfully face the challenges of our modern society.
- It is our aim and duty to develop each child to his or her highest potential through the best educational objectives, combined with quality teaching.
- It is also our purpose to relate these objectives to the mental, physical and emotional development of the child.
- It is our belief that the child is a product of his or her home.
- Therefore we must establish solid home-school relationships which can benefit the parent, the teacher, and the the child.
- This can be accomplished through the guidance of our educational program.
- Our goal at The Heritage School is to create a strong foundation of resourcefulness so that each child may function in society in a successful and productive manner.
- The Heritage School is firm in its convictions that the comprehensive development of essential roots is necessary for the new generation to confront the problems of the world effectively and, most important, realistically.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 556 students
14000 Sw 112th St
Miami, FL 33186
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 885 students
6800 Nervia Street/9775 SW 87 Ave.
Miami, FL 33146
MiamiGrades: K-8 | 174 students
11925 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33183
Coral GablesGrades: PK-KG | 169 students
900 University Dr
Coral Gables, FL 33134
MiamiGrades: PK-8 | 652 students
5400 Sw 102nd Ave
Miami, FL 33165
Adorable school . Teachers are very much experienced .outstanding computer program. Special Art and music activities during the year. Language program english/Spanish is the best !
- Posted by Parent - Lpere
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.