- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 2,522 students
- Yearly Tuition: $20,600
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Woodward Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for:
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and polo (uniform)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Academic Clubs, Club Scouts and Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Leadership Clubs, Religious Clubs, Service Groups, Special Interest Groups, Student Government, Student Publications
Arts and Music Programs:
Performing and Visual Arts Groups
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Woodward Academy is Atlanta at its very best. We intentionally bring together students from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, creating a richer learning community and exceptional academic opportunities. Our students and graduates are caring and compassionate global citizens who are a microcosm of what the world should be.
- Woodward Academy will be the national model in college-preparatory education.
- Excellence. Character. Opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Woodward Academy cost?
Woodward Academy's tuition is approximately $20,600 for private students.
What sports does Woodward Academy offer?
Woodward Academy offers 23 interscholastic sports: Archery, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Drill Team, Equestrian, Fencing, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Riflery, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball and Wrestling. Woodward Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for most sports offered.
What is Woodward Academy's ranking?
Woodward Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Georgia for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body, Most AP courses offered, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Woodward Academy?
The application deadline for Woodward Academy is Feb. 1.
Endorse Woodward Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards