St John Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. John School is a Catholic school in Valdosta, Georgia, seeking the unity between spiritual and educational fulfillment.
- St. John School delegated by the parents to participate in the quality education of their children.
- The school, then, as an extension of the home, attempts to provide a Catholic atmosphere of love and concern.
- The school accepts the responsibility to assist each child in developing his/her potential: spiritually, intellectually, physically and morally.
- St. John School is dedicated to preparing Catholic leaders for the Christian community.
- In the context of the present economic, social, intellectual, and religious background of our specific school community, preparation for higher education is the broad objective of our school.
- The entire curriculum of the school focuses upon the charisma of the founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, by developing in each student a spirit of profound love of God along with the unity and reconciliation of neighbor with neighbor, and neighbor with God, always in a spirit of gentleness.
- peace, and joy. St. John School is a Catholic school in Valdosta, Georgia, seeking the unity between spiritual and educational fulfillment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valdosta Grades: PK-12 | 50 students
4565 Bemiss Rd
Valdosta, GA 31605
(229)244-8436 5.7 PK-12
- Valdosta Grades: 1-12 | 30 students
3229 Madison Hwy
Valdosta, GA 31601
(229)245-7770 7 1-12
- Hahira Grades: PK-12 | 497 students
4380 Old Us 41 N
Hahira, GA 31632
(229)242-8491 5 PK-12
- Monroe Grades: PK-12 | 772 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
(678)635-3800 203.7 PK-12
St. John School is not just a school for my children, it is a home. The teachers know the name of just about every student there and the older kids look out for the younger ones. The academic standards are high and the curriculum rigorous. The students begin taking Spanish in kindergarten and continue all the way through the 8th grade. Band and sports are offered as well for 5th grade and up. Above all, my kids are praying and learning to respond to others in a Christain way.
- Posted by Parent - laura
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.