- Top Ranked GA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 438 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- As an independent, college preparatory school, Valwood School's mission is to instill in its students an enthusiasm for academic excellence, the foundations of strong character, and a commitment to serve others. Valwood's academic program offers students a challenging curriculum based on high expectations and a close interaction between teacher and student. Valwood seeks to develop in its students intellectual curiosity and the ability to read with understanding, think critically, speak fluently, and write effectively. Valwood strives to build strong character in its students by requiring them to follow a code of honor based on fundamental values of integrity, honesty, and responsibility. The school also encourages participation in programs outside the classroom designed to build strong character by developing confidence, independence, teamwork, and leadership. Valwood works to instill in its students an abiding commitment to service by fostering in them respect for others, compassion for those in need, an understanding of civic duty, and a responsibility to serve the communities in which they live.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Valwood School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Valwood School?
Endorse Valwood School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards