Jr/Sr high choral ensemble . OCA Fine Arts receives superior ratings each year at the GACS Fine Arts Competition.
- Children who attend OCA are loved, taught from a biblical worldview, instructed with a high standard of academics, and encouraged as they develop social skills.
- At OCA, we are uniting a passion for Christ with excellence in academics.
- OCA Students in 11th-12th grade have the opportunity to earn more than 36 dual enrollment credits through Truett-McConnell College, simultaneously gaining high school and college credits!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
Georgia Private School Accreditation Council (GAPSAC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Advanced Courses||We offer ACCEL classes through Truett-McConnell College for junior and senior students.|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Please see uniform brochure on school website.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Visit our web site, Admissions Tab, for a detailed tuition list per grade.|
|Admissions Director||Laura Hulsey|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band - Beginner and Concert, Competition Chorus, FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes), Spanish Spanish, Band - Beginner and Concert,
FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes),
- OCA is a fully accredited through the Georgia Association of Christian Schools (GACS) which is recognized by the Georgia Board of Regents. Therefore, it is accepted by colleges wherever SACS is accepted. Our students have the same opportunities for the Hope Scholarship, and other scholarships, as students from all other fully accredited schools approved by the Ga BOR.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChattanoogaGrades: K-12 | 1154 students
3354 Charger Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37409
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 466 students
7815 Shallowford Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 980 students
4650 Buccaneer Trail
Chattanooga, TN 37411
ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 85 students
4601 North Ter
Chattanooga, TN 37411
DaltonGrades: K-12 | 361 students
1600 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Dalton, GA 30721
My daughter has attended OCA for 13 yrs and will graduate 5/2013. We feel that she is well prepared for college because of her education attained at OCA. The Fine Arts department has allowed her to gain and strengthen her love for music, drama and band.
- Posted by Parent - laura
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.