Calvary Christian School
Tel: (423) 622-2181
- CCS has been a ministry of Calvary Independent Baptist Church for 40 years.
- We are dedicated to the purpose of training young people for Christian leadership.
- The education and spiritual preparation of your children is perhaps the most daunting challenge you face as a parent.
- Calvary Christian School exists to help you in that task. We provide students with the foundation upon which they can build happy, fulfilling, and successful lives.
- Academics, athletics, and the arts all play a role.
- At the center, however, is The Lord Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|Tuition Notes||$4000 for K3/K4|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- We provide financial aid for single parent, disabled parent or grandparent and full-time Christian ministry.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hixson Grades: PK-12 | 297 students
441 Berean Ln
Hixson, TN 37343
(423) 877-1288 9.5 PK-12
- Chattanooga Grades: PK-5 | 364 students
300 Brookfield Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37411
(423) 622-3873 5 PK-5
- Chattanooga Grades: PK-8 | 489 students
300 Montessori Way
Chattanooga, TN 37404
(423) 622-6366 3.7 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?