Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School Photo #2 - Our 1:1 Chrome Book Program in the middle school allows teachers to use more tools to interact with students both individually and as a class. Students use this technology to do research and collaborate on group projects, make presentations and so much more.
- The mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School and faith community is to provide a Catholic education that fosters a relationship with God and enables students to become confident, lifelong learners.
- We are committed to providing an education that fosters the realization that each person's relationship with God, self, and others is a lifelong process.
- Recognizing the uniqueness and potential of our students, we aspire to academic excellence through a curriculum which promotes spiritual, intellectual, social and physical growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(listing on website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,850|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance available through Parishes only|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Teresa M Hennen|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Makers Club, Robotics Teams, TV News Crew
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
1. After School Care / Before Care Program, tae kwon do
- We are proud of our students' performances; with their acquired skills and knowledge, they willing embrace, meet and excel the high goals and expectations set for them academically, socially, spiritually and physically.
- To help individualize and differentiate, our teachers use a variety of engaging programs that create excitement for learning, including technology and a variety of supplemental resources, such as the Renaissance Reading and Math and the Carnegie Algebra Programs. Our students consistently score in the upper ninetieth percentile on The Iowa Tests of Basic Skills. Students also take the TCAP Writing Assessment.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School provides a safe, protective and comfortable learning environment, that allows students to focus on academis, sports and the bonds of friendship. One way we accomplish this task is by having small class sizes, which allows the students to develope nurturing relationships with their teachers and peers.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chattanooga Grades: PK-5 | 364 students
300 Brookfield Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37411
(423)622-3873 5.2 PK-5
I went to Olph as a child back in the early 70s. My parents worked hard to send all of my brothers and sisters there. It was a wonderful experience! Of faith and belief and education, that I still have with me to this day. I sent my children there back in the 90s and early 2000s. They too have fond memories of attending school there. From the teacher's, coaches and administration as a whole. They have grown up to be wonderful adults, with their own families now. The tradition continues!! God bless Olph.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - B.smith/family
We are so happy to be a part of this school community. My children are excited to attend school; the staff is exceptional; and the atmosphere is friendly and loving. This is a wonderful faith-based school with dedicated staff, small student to teacher ratio, challenging curriculum, and lots of family-centered activities and events on campus to keep families involved and invested in their children's school.
- Posted by Parent - Liza Blair
An amazing school with a loving community. Between the.education, the faith based programs, the athletics we are very pleased with OLPH. A great school for the money too!!
- Posted by Parent - D.Roberts
This is our 3rd year at OLPH and I can honestly say my entire family is happier with the experience here with each passing year. My son loves his friends, the opportunities he has for learning and extracurricular activities and yes, even his teachers! My husband and I love the faith-based education in a loving environment and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the community of other families. I wouldn't choose to send my child anywhere else!
- Posted by Parent - Kristy Higgins
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.