Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (1 review)
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School Photo #2 - Our 1:1 Chrome Book Program in the middle school allows teachers to use more tools to interact with students both individually and as a class. Students use this technology to do research and collaborate on group projects, make presentations and so much more.
- The mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School and faith community is to provide a Catholic education that fosters a relationship with God and enables students to become confident, lifelong learners.
- We are committed to providing an education that fosters the realization that each person's relationship with God, self, and others is a lifelong process.
- Recognizing the uniqueness and potential of our students, we aspire to academic excellence through a curriculum which promotes spiritual, intellectual, social and physical growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(listing on website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,850|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance available through Parishes only|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Teresa M Hennen|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Makers Club, Robotics Teams, TV News Crew
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
1. After School Care / Before Care Program, tae kwon do
- We are proud of our students' performances; with their acquired skills and knowledge, they willing embrace, meet and excel the high goals and expectations set for them academically, socially, spiritually and physically.
- To help individualize and differentiate, our teachers use a variety of engaging programs that create excitement for learning, including technology and a variety of supplemental resources, such as the Renaissance Reading and Math and the Carnegie Algebra Programs. Our students consistently score in the upper ninetieth percentile on The Iowa Tests of Basic Skills. Students also take the TCAP Writing Assessment.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School provides a safe, protective and comfortable learning environment, that allows students to focus on academis, sports and the bonds of friendship. One way we accomplish this task is by having small class sizes, which allows the students to develope nurturing relationships with their teachers and peers.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chattanooga Grades: PK-5 | 364 students
Po Box 8099
Chattanooga, TN 37414
(423)622-3873 5.2 PK-5
This is our 3rd year at OLPH and I can honestly say my entire family is happier with the experience here with each passing year. My son loves his friends, the opportunities he has for learning and extracurricular activities and yes, even his teachers! My husband and I love the faith-based education in a loving environment and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the community of other families. I wouldn't choose to send my child anywhere else!
- Posted by Parent - Kristy Higgins
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.