Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Our Lady of Perpetual Help School and faith community is to provide a Catholic education that fosters a relationship with God and enables students to become confident, lifelong learners.
- We are committed to providing an education that fosters the realization that each person's relationship with God, self, and others is a lifelong process.
- Recognizing the uniqueness and potential of our students, we aspire to academic excellence through a curriculum which promotes spiritual, intellectual, social and physical growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||347 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(listing on website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,660|
|Tuition Notes||Financial assistance available through Parishes only|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Teresa Hennen|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||1. After School Care / Before Care Program 1. After School Care / Before Care Program,|
- We are proud of our students' performances; with their acquired skills and knowledge, they willing embrace, meet and excel the high goals and expectations set for them academically, socially, spiritually and physically.
- To help individualize and differentiate, our teachers use a variety of engaging programs that create excitement for learning, including technology and a variety of supplemental resources, such as the Renaissance Reading and Math and the Carnegie Algebra Programs. Our students consistently score in the upper ninetieth percentile on The Iowa Tests of Basic Skills. Students also take the TCAP Writing Assessment.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School provides a safe, protective and comfortable learning environment, that allows students to focus on academis, sports and the bonds of friendship. One way we accomplish this task is by having small class sizes, which allows the students to develope nurturing relationships with their teachers and peers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-5 | 364 students
Po Box 8099
Chattanooga, TN 37414
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-5 | 319 students
1950 Hixson Pike
Chattanooga, TN 37405
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
800 Belvoir Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37412
- ChattanoogaGrades: PK-12 | 1001 students
7236 Bonny Oaks Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421
This is our 3rd year at OLPH and I can honestly say my entire family is happier with the experience here with each passing year. My son loves his friends, the opportunities he has for learning and extracurricular activities and yes, even his teachers! My husband and I love the faith-based education in a loving environment and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the community of other families. I wouldn't choose to send my child anywhere else!
- Posted by Parent - Kristy Higgins
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.